Lt. Commander
# 1 Terran Empire (spoilers)
04-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Whats going to happen to the Terran Empire now that we've killed off o'brien ? will the crazy vulcan woman with the cool coat take over? will we get a new terran enemy to battle againts? will this enemy survive long enough to allow the terran empire to invade thus... *drum roll* Terran Empire faction then we can run around as mirror self slaughtering all

(part of me was hoping that those runabouts the Iss molly launched reached the wormhole)

then to top it off... replace the star cruisers with whatever the hell the ISS Molly was.

*** Anti Terrans will be ignored ***
*** Non terrans or spcies of equal rights have no say in the matter ***
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Greetings...I have just transported over from the Mirror Universe. I am Rear Admirals Tet's counterpart serving on the I.S.S Luzon. We would just like to inform you that were coming back...

Strange...I blanked out for a second. Anyway...I don't want to be under control of the Terran empire. After all the Federation always wins.

Live long and prosper
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reclusive46 View Post
Greetings...I have just transported over from the Mirror Universe. I am Rear Admirals Tet's counterpart serving on the I.S.S Luzon. We would just like to inform you that were coming back...

Strange...I blanked out for a second. Anyway...I don't want to be under control of the Terran empire. After all the Federation always wins.

Live long and prosper
exactly... its time to change that.. the terra empire will crush the federation.