The Captains Alliance is currently accepting applications for new members to join our team of players who have worked hard to create an environment filled with honor and respect even as it is mature and laid back.
After all ... having fun is what its all about!
"The Captains Alliance is a Fleet (or guild) for players seeking a mature yet casual game-play within the online universe of Star Trek Online.
We offer our players a loose structure that will allow them their choice of group or solo PvE or PvP playing options as well as a network where they can either participate in regularly scheduled fleet actions (missions/battles) or find other fleet members online who want to join them for spur-of-the-moment missions / battles.
Although our players primarily play from the standpoint of the Federation, many will also field ships / characters among the other factions in STO of which we will have resources available to assist them.
Ie. ... It does not matter if you are someone that can play only a few days a week or several hours every day, we want you to be able to play the game YOU want to play as you want to play it.
Here is some of what we are hoping for ..
* For the members of our alliance to have fun within the Star Trek Online universe.
* For our Fleet (and its website) to be a place of respect and fellowship.
o Ie. We are looking to be a safe haven for mature players.
* To provide a network whereby our members can team up spur-of-the-moment with others who are also online as well as be able to participate in schedule fleet operations.
* To create a Fleet environment where the player can play the game in a style that best fits how THEY want to play.
* To offer a mixture of PvP and PvE playing opportunities.
* To not force our players into fielding only one ship / character within the fleet.
* To allow our members the opportunity to also field ships / characters from other factions for variety in game play.
* To provide discussion forums and chat rooms to assist in coordinating and in teaming up for missions and game play with others within the fleet.
* To provide a private Teamspeak server for use in providing in-game voice communications for player groupings working together while inside Star Trek Online.
* To allow for combat instances, tournaments and WarGames to take place within our fleet for fun, recreation and honing skills.
* To provide a simple rank structure based on a player's time with our fleet mixed with progress and deeds within the game / fleet in addition to recognizing administrative personnel working for the fleet.
* To provide a structure where they can seek help, get advice and find tips to help with game-play.
Interesting in joining up? ... Register with our forums and submit your application within our recruitment forum on our community website!
What follows is the rank structure for within our fleet. It is different from the standard rank structure used by your character inside Star Trek Online.
FLAG OFFICERS -- The three officers who form the Flag Council that oversees the fleet. They also represent the fleet in diplimatic relations with other fleets and serve as honor court for any grievances brought forth from among the membership.
LEGENDARY OFFICERS -- These members of our fleet also serve as Staff Officers and have gone above and beyond the normal role of their job to help their fellow players and the fleet as a whole.
VETERAN OFFICERS -- This rank would be given to Line or Senior Officers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty who are not staff officers, but still are always helping others as best they can.
STAFF OFFICERS -- Members of the fleet who assist with running / administering the fleet and fleet activities. These officers include but are not limited to: Fleet Quartmasters, Fleet Captains (aka. mission coordinators), Fleet Security (site/forum moderators), Personnel Officers, etc.
SENIOR OFFICERS -- Members of the fleet with at least six months time of being active within the fleet.
LINE OFFICERS -- Members of the fleet with less than six months time active within the fleet.
JUNIOR OFFICERS -- These are the new players who wish to join our fleet. When first activated as a member of our fleet, they are considered probationary members for their first three weeks of active play. If all goes well, they are promoted to line officer at that time.
RED SHIRTS -- These are members of the fleet who are unable to play with our fleet inside the Star Trek Online universe for one reason or another. Although not active inside the game, they enjoy being an active part of our community outside the game.
I am still looking for some consistent players who frequent the game each day and want others they can team up with on a regular basis without always having to search for players for the end game missions, pvp runs, dailies, etc.
Ie. I want to find some people to not only join the Alliance, but take part in Alliance Tactical Group 247 ... aka. The 24/7 ... for some regular fun each day and evening.
I may miss a night here or there but overall tend to play early in the day and almost every evening with a start time between 9p and 10p EST with a run through until 1am.