Lt. Commander
# 1 Upcoming Promotions Page
05-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Looking for more ways to enjoy Star Trek Online? Take a look at our Promotions page to learn about Veteran rewards, free weekends and more!

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2010, 05:16 PM
oops I accidentally signed up for the welcome back weekend, and I have a lifetime sub . Hope that doesn't effect my account in anyway
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Nice, people have been looking to get the Enterprise from "All Good Things" for a while now, nice to see it's being put in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Nice, people have been looking to get the Enterprise from "All Good Things" for a while now, nice to see it's being put in.
Where did you see that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBuck
Where did you see that?
It's a recruiter reward, if you recruit enough people you get the ship as a special T5 option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
This seems straightforward enough. Now I just have to find 5 people awesome enough to go buy the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Good looking promotions. As far as the refer a friend benefits, I'm more interested in the Holographic officer than the Enterprise costume (also, the 400 CP per recruit is very nice, IMO). I'm actually RPing one of my officers as a Holographic one (she's really just a human, but that's only because the option for a Holo one isn't in the game (yet, hopefully)), and it would be really cool if I could have a 'real' one.

Any chance you guys could tell us more about the officer? Gender, profession, traits, skills? Just curious, really. (Also if the officer will be available in the C-Store or not)

Man, now I kind of wish I hadn't gotten some of my friends to start playing STO already.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-03-2010, 06:49 PM
So, this is a little disturbing to me. Over the past three months, I have put effort and time into convincing friends to purchase and come play this game. I have pitched the game and sold it likes a salesman.

Now, you're going to offer rewards for this and screw the people who already convinced others to buy the game and purchase it? This is ridiculous, you need to offer some sort of grace period to allow people to have referrals grandfathered for people who already recruited people to STO.

Then again, you probably won't and you will ignore this post in typical form. It makes me feel great, that after all of the work I did recruiting people to the game, that I may not get a chance at the new rewards because I already got most of my friends to play.

Guess it is time to start offering free referrals all over the web.

EDIT: Not an edit of anything in the post, but I do plan to refer people to the game for the rewards, so please put this online asap. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Re veteran rewards: Is loyalty accrual retroactive? How do I tell how long I've been a subscriber? I just looked through my account settings, and couldn't find a date. I pre-ordered and activated my account during head start, so I could assume around launch date, but I'd like to see it in writing. Is the free time included with the game counted, or only paid time?

Re refer a friend: A Holo BOff may be cool enough for me to buy my son-in-law a copy of the game and a game card. More details coming soon on its class and traits?
Lt. Commander
# 10 more solo missions
05-04-2010, 10:02 AM
i am playing less because of that problem i have reached RA5 with most of my toons, and have no more slots to start another one. so instand of spending time working on promotions to bring customer back, work on keep the one you have by making more solo missions.
Closed Thread