Lt. Commander
# 1 Crafting....
05-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Anyone else frustrated with all the forum talk about upgrading Memory Alpha? Many Feds complain about some of the new updates. But, what about the fact that Klingons don't have ANY access to it?

Lame. I can't believe they continue to improve the Fed crafting without merely porting it over to the Klingon side....
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Actually i could live without crafting on both sides. And after unlocking Science and Engenier on Fed side I dont know if i want to cry or laugh: all that grinding for f*** plasma samples just to get BLUE stuff? Mk IX in some parts?
I can really understand the feds complaining. I'm lucky not to fly arround and collect anomelys at the start of every mission on Klingon side... Of course I dont HAVE to do it on fed side.... but I dont know... i do it anyway for some reason.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Crafting?

I still say they should let the Feds craft pretty purple items, and every time KDF blows them up, one of their pretty crafted purple Items drops off them and we can pick them up.

But I would settle for our version of Memory Alpha, with Crafting Nodes installed retroactively and free points equivalent for 3 months without Memory Alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-13-2010, 06:38 PM
While its not so much crafting as it is buying stuff for anomalies... I just craft everything on one Fed toon, then send it to wherever I need it. If anyone without a Fed toon needs stuff... I'm a Ferengi, I do business with everyone.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 6 The good thing
05-13-2010, 10:36 PM
is if you at the level cap, the stuff you get with marks or exploration and honor better than anything you get crafting. so it still waste of time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Hand_Myz
Anyone else frustrated with all the forum talk about upgrading Memory Alpha? Many Feds complain about some of the new updates. But, what about the fact that Klingons don't have ANY access to it?

Lame. I can't believe they continue to improve the Fed crafting without merely porting it over to the Klingon side....
Memory Alpha is still pretty pointless from what I've seen, it's just as easy to get our stuff through badges and marks.....
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Memory Alpha is still pretty pointless from what I've seen, it's just as easy to get our stuff through badges and marks.....
thats the truth. Klingons where not ment to be released tell season 2, but they got rushed out in beta because of player feed back. Your lucky to have explores to do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XA_DeadHorse
thats the truth. Klingons where not ment to be released tell season 2, but they got rushed out in beta because of player feed back. Your lucky to have explores to do.
Doesn't look like Klingons will be much better off by the time Season Deux rolls around. Even with new Klingon "content" available at that time they will still be a far cry from being a full fledged faction with content semi-equal to that of the Federation.