Lt. Commander
Hi peeps,

I was wondering whats bether,

At the moment i'm a engineer lvl 5 lt.

thinking about deleting it and take a Tectical officer..

Or is it not that must difrens between them??

let me know...
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2010, 08:44 AM
It depends on your play style. I highly doubt you can know at Lt. 5 what that is and if your class is the 'best' for it.
Lt. Commander
# 3 gotcha
05-19-2010, 09:20 AM
here is a chart of the ships at hand.

http://suricatasblog.files.wordpress...erchartv21.png

with this you can understand your ship development. points will determine your attributes as a captain. do note if you put points twoards something thinking you will get the extra attribute. you are mistake. as a tact officer you get captain attributes towards your career path. so make sure you have majority of your points toward that path and not watsed on accolades you wont be able to unlock.

TACTICAL: is fast hitting but low crew recovery as well as sheild buffs. can deal more damage though.
ENGINEER: Is for buff and tanking, they can heal a great deal and dish out just about the same damage as a tac, while staying alive longer. They are usually the first target though.
SCEINCE: heal buff, effect buff, chain reaction buff. can crit majority of times cause anti-buff replacement to the tactical ship. Majority of the time your the first target. Can keep sheilds up higher and attributes of fleet saving are high. moderate damage dish out but you can save many fleet mates from battle damage.

think about space as well as on the ground when choosing your character. do not get ride of the tactical character. keep it and create a new one. this will allow you to gear up your new character with godo gear by emailing it to yourself. good ship and ground gear is hard to find so make sure if your not using it and dont need the credits to keep it in your bank.

good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
What a lot of people do is train in engineering and fly a science ship, becuase that wasy you can increase the effectiveness of the engineering on a science ship and voila - something nearly unstoppable.

Until a nerf. Or more than 3 ships at your level.