Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Well I have to say maybe it's time for her to move along, but what do you think? IMO Transformers 2 had much more wrong with it than Megan Fox, like the autobot twins with potty mouths. lol

Anyway what do you think over this move?

Read more on it here:

http://scifiwire.com/2010/05/whoa-me...dropped-fr.php

rumormill on the replacement:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66238
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2010, 05:34 AM
I watched Transformers, and I realized that Michael Bay really doesn't care about Transformers.

I didn't bother to watch 2.

I won't watch 3.

Unless I explicitly hear that the humans are getting less screen time and the robots are getting more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I watched Transformers, and I realized that Michael Bay really doesn't care about Transformers.

I didn't bother to watch 2.

I won't watch 3.

Unless I explicitly hear that the humans are getting less screen time and the robots are getting more.
I can't stand your anti-human sentiments Hazard. How dare you want more metal and less flesh.

:-P
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2010, 06:01 AM
Can't beat the first movie when Optimus first transforms

You even get to see the original Faceguard before it flips back to show his mouth

I gots a model of Prime from the animated movie and it looks awesome
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2010, 06:07 AM
Well I am looking for a new Bridge Officer since the new Borg one isn't much to look at.
Lt. Commander
I have to say Megan Fox was the highlight to watching a dull slow story and made it worth something, The second movie was horrific, I am suprised they would give them a chance at a third, especially without Megan Fox. I am Loyal to my wife Megan Fox :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Say, anyone remember a month or so ago when we had that mysterious thing shoot out of the sky over the midwest? I showed that to my kids, and told them that Bumblebee had finally showed up on Earth. They still keep asking if we can go look for him.

I am so mean :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't think it'll make a difference.

I would really like to see Unicron in this third installment though, probably be more interesting than Miss Fox is now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
The Transformers movies all sucked so who cares if the third one is short one poor actress that people think is much prettier than she really is.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-20-2010, 05:35 AM
She's not a great actress but at least she was nice to look at. everything else with the franchise is actually far worse.

id rather not see 3 if it is the same vein as 2

although in a strange way i enjoyed 2 more than the first, but its still complete rubbish