Lt. Commander
I just downloaded the demo from steam. And during the opening movie I just say white outlines of everything. I could see the green beams from the klingon ships but nothing else. I tryed to make my character but I could not see anything on her. Can someone help me. I am using a genaric Dell laptop with no enhancements at all. all my specs are the out of the box specs. could some on help me. Here is what I get http://www.xfire.com/profile/worstra...?view#97909952
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I'll assume Its the graphics card you have. Its to weak to run the game properly. I have the same problem in fact. I just recently added a gig of ram but over looked the incredibly demanding graphic requirements to play the game. So even though you might meet the minimum game requirements for the processor, ram and memory to play the game you still wont be able to see anything without a stronger graphics card. They need to make the game a bit more graphically friendly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh great was wondering what problem was with my laptop. Sounds like am not gonna be able tp play it with my OH 'til i can spec a new pc/laptop

it can play WoW and Lotro and CoH .......awww nuts
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-15-2010, 09:08 AM
You can't run on integrated graphics 'cards', in general. Most laptops won't work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2010, 09:55 AM
I get the exact same problem but I am not using a laptop.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-08-2010, 05:26 AM
I am having the same issue. I had this problem with the demo and tried contacting cryptic for help about 3 weeks ago with no response. My husband, God bless him, thought it was just because it was a demo so bought the actual game for me and the issue remains. I cannot receive any help from cryptic. So good luck. I am afraid that I will just be out of the money. :-(