Lt. Commander
# 1 wow really cryptic
05-24-2010, 06:57 PM
i see lots of goodies in crytic store shame its not um part of the game already jesses you guys just want all are money dont you. and expensive too...
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
its less then $7 for 500 points. You cant even get a decent burger combo meal for that much in most places. Heck $7 will barely get you 3 gallons of gas.

Im not sure what your understanding of expensive is. But in my book the C-store rates seem fairly cheap.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah!

I mean, a business that wants to make money! What is that all about!?! That's almost like... counter intuitive or something!

What an outrage!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2010, 11:43 PM
WoW in the title and then complaining about the prices here. :p

WoW would like to have your 25$ for a single item.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
Im not sure what your understanding of expensive is. But in my book the C-store rates seem fairly cheap.
Some of us are adults who work for a living. And thus such prices are as you state, very disposable income that comes easily.

Others (like possibly the OP) are still under the age of 16, don't work for a living, and have to deal with the hassles of mom and dad.

They might find cryptic points harder to come by.

Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2010, 02:54 PM
While we are talking about the cost of things on the C-Store, would someone explain why the Imperial ship skin costs more than any of the other ship skins, including the other cruiser skin?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
And they can probably live without a new costume piece or ship model. You don't need any of the extra art. It's not even really content, just art.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-26-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Some of us are adults who work for a living. And thus such prices are as you state, very disposable income that comes easily.

Others (like possibly the OP) are still under the age of 16, don't work for a living, and have to deal with the hassles of mom and dad.

My kid has more damn cash in his pocket than I do
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-28-2010, 12:43 AM
I actually don't mind the cryptic store and the way it works. Every time I log in I open up the c-store tab to see if there is any new goodies that are interesting and I may want to purchase. I just wish I had some self control to wait to buy some things as there have been two reduced price sales thus far :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaxlor View Post
My kid has more damn cash in his pocket than I do
Heh. Touche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiru
And they can probably live without a new costume piece or ship model. You don't need any of the extra art. It's not even really content, just art.
Preaching to the choir here. I totally agree with you.

I wasn't defending the OP. Just trying to give a possible explanation as to the root or catalyst of the OP's rant. I don't think it's a reasonable rant. But I do think it might be rooted in lack of available funds for whatever reason.