Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Am I Canadian?
05-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Here's why I ask the question.

I don't watch Hockey. Don't hate it, just not a fan.

I don't like Canadian Bacon/AKA Back Bacon. Bleh. Give me those crispy strips of true bacon anyday.

I don't normally drink beer, but when I do I drink Dos Equis. Stay thristy my friends. No really though, much prefer just about any drink to beer.

I don't say "Aboot" and don't use the typical Eh or Budday that southpark has laden us with.

I use maple syrup on my pancakes because it is much better than corn syrup, not because its the Canadian way.



However I can be over apologetic.

Help me, I'm suffering a nation identity crisis! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Look, People have ot get this stright,

there is back or streaky bacon, if you get the full rasher you get both. both are good but only when very thinly cut.

Sweet cure, then smoked, bad for me? yes. delicous beyond all resonable mesures? Oh god yes.

Corban, you sound canadian to me.

Isn't it only newfies that say aboot anyway?

only when you feel the urge to vote republican and own more guns than underpants should you worry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I think, you secretly from Kentucky.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Here's why I ask the question.

I don't watch Hockey. Don't hate it, just not a fan.

I don't like Canadian Bacon/AKA Back Bacon. Bleh. Give me those crispy strips of true bacon anyday.

I don't normally drink beer, but when I do I drink Dos Equis. Stay thristy my friends. No really though, much prefer just about any drink to beer.

I don't say "Aboot" and don't use the typical Eh or Budday that southpark has laden us with.

I use maple syrup on my pancakes because it is much better than corn syrup, not because its the Canadian way.



However I can be over apologetic.

Help me, I'm suffering a nation identity crisis! :p
EXACTLY stereotypical Canadian? No.

Canadian? Yes.

So go guzzle some more syrup and eat another pancake, before you cut down a tree.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Only one true way to test if you sre canadian or not....Did Vince Screw Bret?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Do you still end every sentence with "eh?"
Do you use the word "hoser" ?
Do you think "hoser" is a real word?
Do you believe Canadian bacon to be in fact bacon and not a malnourished pork chop?
Does your insurance company offer moose collision coverage?


If you answered yes to one of more of these you are in fact 100% pure Canadian.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-26-2010, 04:29 PM
What aboot the beady-eye stereotype? Actually, I've only heard that one a handful of times...and don't even know how it applies to Canadians.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
EXACTLY stereotypical Canadian? No.

Canadian? Yes.

So go guzzle some more syrup and eat another pancake, before you cut down a tree.
Oh go polish your belt buckle ya hick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
Only one true way to test if you sre canadian or not....Did Vince Screw Bret?
Maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Do you still end every sentence with "eh?"
Do you use the word "hoser" ?
Do you think "hoser" is a real word?
Do you believe Canadian bacon to be in fact bacon and not a malnourished pork chop?
Does your insurance company offer moose collision coverage?


If you answered yes to one of more of these you are in fact 100% pure Canadian.
No, no, no, no, no. What am I then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt.wilson View Post
What aboot the beady-eye stereotype? Actually, I've only heard that one a handful of times...and don't even know how it applies to Canadians.
That's what happens when two funny americans realize that the standard Canadian stereotypes aren't funny enough and come up with some new ones.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Do you still end every sentence with "eh?"
Do you use the word "hoser" ?
Do you think "hoser" is a real word?
Do you believe Canadian bacon to be in fact bacon and not a malnourished pork chop?
Does your insurance company offer moose collision coverage?


If you answered yes to one of more of these you are in fact 100% pure Canadian.
Moose collision coverage was removed by the insurer years ago so they wouldn't have to pay those clains.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
Only one true way to test if you sre canadian or not....Did Vince Screw Bret?
Bret screwed Bret
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 AM.