Lt. Commander
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7306/agtgalaxy.jpg

So this weekend, I will be hitting my 5th referral as billed. I will also this month, be up to 7 people who were referred -> purchased the game & decided to subscribe for 30 days after their free time was up.

I worked very hard to recruit those people, I spent hours talking up the game and convincing them of the merits, I spent my time in-game to helping and making them feel welcome.

Then, I see this:

Really? This item can only be claimed once?

Some people have paid upwards of $200+ for their own 5 subs and others like myself have worked hard for it. Regardless of the method taken.... this is robbery.....

I have been a firm supporter of the recruitment program. Every item has applied to all of your characters and never were any limitations announced.

In fact, I planned to use the Galaxy-X on several characters if the ship proved to be interesting enough.

We need a response on this, is this a mistake, just for now (until the errors are fixed regarding claiming it) or did you really, just CON us all(those who did the program) into conducting a pseudo-pyramid scheme for you in order to get a ship once....
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Nobody else who qualified has an issue with only being able to claim the item once? or does that mean ONCE PER character.

Dev, clarification please.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2010, 10:29 AM
I am still displeased with how some of us didn't even get to receive the ship yet. It's ridiculous. All this anticipation for nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah, all the more reason for the Devs to comment to the people who are those who have essentially helped keep STO afloat and bringing new players in, considering the lack of advertising.

Comment, please on the claiming restrictions (one per character or per account) and when is it going to be fixed for people to claim??
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Even though this issue only hinders a small number of players, these are all people who have brought in over $200 to your company with potential recurring subscriptions and future referrals incoming.

If the referral program pioneers get screwed, nobody else is going to refer people to the game and instead, it will turn into a larger issue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2010, 12:03 PM
there is already a thread about this here http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=161672

my guess it's not a bug itll prolly end up in the cstore with all the other exclusives anyway
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicia
Nobody else who qualified has an issue with only being able to claim the item once? or does that mean ONCE PER character.

Dev, clarification please.
Im only playing one character (never been a fan of twinks) but I totally see your point.
In my eyes its an upgrade to your ACCOUNT and not just one character...
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-09-2010, 12:27 PM
My Tribble of Borg, TOS Constitution and Chromodynamic Armor are also listed as only being able to be claimed once.

You guys must be new to the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
My Tribble of Borg, TOS Constitution and Chromodynamic Armor are also listed as only being able to be claimed once.

You guys must be new to the C-Store.
Hey, I think the original poster is referring to the fact that once R5F AGT Galaxy Cruiser is claimed from one character, none of your other characters can claim it. That's why he's so ****ed off.

I sincerely believe it's a bug though... so oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-09-2010, 02:09 PM
The Bigger problem is that there are those who tried to claim it, and did not get it for whatever reason. And that is a bug the devs are working on to resolve. I hope by the end of this weekl.