Lt. Commander
# 1 The Accolade List
06-10-2010, 09:21 PM
I've created an almost complete list of all accolades available including information on where to get them plus tips!

It is available to download in the OpenOffice format (.ods) or Excel (.xls) or viewed at Google Docs. If you find any typos/mistakes/inforrect information please point them out

<<<View @ Google Docs>>>

<<<Download The Accolade List>>>

List Last Updated: 20:02 12/06/2010

If you find any new accolades please post them here with their full name, description, amount of points it is worth, how/where you got it (any tips if you have them) and also any rewards if applicable.

I've got all the missions related accolades so if you want any of them shared catch me in-game

<<<Accolades Currently Under Investigation>>>

Accolade #1 (Story) (listed on Cryptic's accolade page): Unruly Roost, Defeat the Borg Tactical Cube.
Notes: It isn't Infected\Khitomer Accord since I've done that recently also no signs of a tactical cube in (Collateral Damage, Asset Recovery, State of Q), Maybe Cryptic made a typo and it's an exploration accolade (only other tactical cubes I've seen are in Gamma Orionis DSE and Ker'rat).

Accolade #2 (Exploration) (listed on Cryptic's accolade page): Making the Rounds, Fly through the dust trail around the planet in the Mylassa system, Mission: Hunting the Hunters (Romulan Front).
Notes: I've flown through the ring of planet in the Mylasa System twice, both at the start of the mission and at the end without triggering it. Maybe you have to activate it something?

If you would like help with accolades in-game feel free to join the "Accolades" chat channel.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2010, 09:50 PM
It would be better to expand on the spreadsheet in your link. The first posts in my thread are about at their character limit, and I'd have to abbreviate a lot in order to fit much more in there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Concerning
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Found something really strange Senator (defeat 100 romulans) and Personal Ambition (defeat 100 remans) awarded at the same time. Will be interesting to see if Viceroy and Class Struggle award at the same time as well.
over in the old Accolade list discussion, I have tested this on the Big Dig, and it seems as both killing Reman and Romulan accolades are only dependent on Remans killed. Another thing for the fixboard or intended?

Meh.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2010, 07:36 PM
My captain is not getting credit for dealing damage with polaron or plasma weapons. The damage count on those accolades is frozen. Anyone see this?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
My captain is not getting credit for dealing damage with polaron or plasma weapons. The damage count on those accolades is frozen. Anyone see this?
Make sure you're checking the right damage, there are accolades for space and ground for all the damage types.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarn
Make sure you're checking the right damage, there are accolades for space and ground for all the damage types.
The description says Captain, not ship. So unless the error is on their end?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
Hmm, now my Plasma count is stuck, too. However, I just got the Polaron accolade.

I suspect, it has to do with the weapons you are using - I was using some Mk VI Plasma Whites while observing the counter rise a couple days back - this merits more testing.

Edit: It seems like not the weapon, but rather the locale is the buggy factor. In B'Tran it doesn't seem to work for me. While I was killing Gorn on Kassae, it does however. It also does in the Big Dig (Quarn can also confirm this).
In any case, it is a more obscure bug it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-16-2010, 04:41 AM
xj, I had the same problem as you. Was on an explore mission in the B'Tran and weapon dmg points weren't going up. But as soon as I was in a different mission it was working fine.

Likewise, in the Kuva'Magh when replaying the mission, the Orion's I killed on the ground weren't counting towards my total either.

Must just be buggy
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-05-2010, 12:23 PM
good job, set it to email me upon any changes so i can review. will make a link to it for my fleet so they can have a look and keep track aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-05-2010, 12:29 PM
/bumped to encourage sticky-ness.
Great spreadsheet! [two words I never thought I'd say in the same sentence]