Lt. Commander
Cryptic,

There has been a lot of complaining about all the stuff that went into the C-Store during the "Mega Update." I for one would like to say Thanks. I was very happy to get the MU Uniform and the Enterprise. Also picked up the new Caitian race and the "Gold" (Rivera) Tribble. They're all very nifty.

Some may call me a fanboy for showing appreciation, but I don't care. I am a Trekkie, and I'm enjoying this game. It's got it's problems and bugs, but things are getting better with each update and I'm having a great time overall.

Before this release I had already purchased a Collector's Edition of the game with "exclusives" (Amazon Borg BO, Red Matter, TNG/DS9 Unis) and a Digital Deluxe Download (Joined Trill, TOS unis, NX, Khaaan, Bloodwine, and Automated Defense Battery). It does not bother me that other people can now get these things (the TOS uni for free no less). Additionally I have the Del Taco Shuttle Pet and LTS Liberated Borg. If these show up in the C-Store, I'm ok with that too.

Now if only I could make the Enterprise into a Tier 5 ship, give my Borg BO the "Infected" skin type and Lib Borg implant selection, and give my Lib Borg Captain the Borg BO jumpsuit... That would make me a fanboy!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Expired comment
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Here's to hoping they bring the rest of the stuff into the store. I am still wanting that deflector dish and defense turret.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Also a thank you from me, I really enjoy getting more goodies. It would be nice to see the rifle and chromodynamic armour and all that stuff for sale as well though, but I'm not complaining.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2010, 02:24 AM
indeed thank you very much my fleet are all making new characters and seems the more you place into the game the more people are coming back into the game
Lt. Commander
# 6 c-store
06-17-2010, 02:33 AM
if they released the del taco shuttle or the linberated borg, i woudnt care...I would buy the shuttle in a heart beat...being a lifer, I already have the liberated borg!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2010, 02:45 AM
Yep, I like it, too.

I actually found that the skirts added a valuable customization option for the females. As sexist as this feels to me.

Unfortunately, I find it makes the "casual" clothing options stink in comparison. I'd rather wear a DS9/TNG movie uniform (stuff I already had before) with a skirt then the casual options.

I guess what we need now, to honor Scotty, is a kilt.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2010, 02:48 AM
I also wish to extend my appreciation!

Finally i can actually RP that one of my toons and its crew is from the MU.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone7x
Here's to hoping they bring the rest of the stuff into the store. I am still wanting that deflector dish and defense turret.
Yes... and with reasonable prices. 800 CP for the TOS Constitution. Ouch. I should have ordered my DDE from Gamestop, though at the time, I didn't see that they had it. I should have searched. *kicks self*
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I must agree with OP. I bought my original copy from Best Buy and I'm very happy to have the golden tribble and the targ pup. If anything, I'm actually happier now that other ppl can have it too! I'm glad that they're releasing the exclusives onto the C-store!! It makes it fair for everyone and lets us know that we know that we don't have to go out and buy 5 different versions of the same game just to some cool items. I like the idea that it's exclusive for a period of time and then available to all. Not everyone can afford to have 5 copies of the game, but I think most (not all), can at least buy a few things from the C-store. Everybody in the game doesn't have deep pockets so it's nice to know that marketing is willing to be generous.

*applause for Cryptic*