Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
what about those that bought multiple copies and co lts for the mus? if you want compensation then sign below
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2010, 04:57 AM
/signed it's only fair
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 05:21 AM
I agree.. if you compensate one lot of people you need to compensate the entire playerbase who bought more than one copy of the game.

As mentioned above, it's only fair.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 05:51 AM
omg people will never quit about compensations
just give it up
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2010, 06:10 AM
& "Exclusive" and "Unique" are trademarks of Cryptic Studios, Inc and mean nothing. All rights reserved.

You will not get any compensation. It's their game and they can change the rules anytime they want. I got cheated twice now, it will never happen again.

I've played many MMOs before, but CE, Referal and Preorder-Gimmiks were never thrown away like this. Even the Star Wars Galaxies CE-goggles were exclusive for years, and SOE is the most money grubbing publisher around.

Consider your money as vasted and learn your lesson from this:

NEVER ever trust Cryptic again.

Pin this on your credit card, besides your paypal-login and to your toilet door so you are sure to remember it when the next "promotion" starts or you want to preorder another Cryptic game or buy a "special" edition.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaxx View Post
& "Exclusive" and "Unique" are trademarks of Cryptic Studios, Inc and mean nothing. All rights reserved.

You will not get any compensation. It's their game and they can change the rules anytime they want. I got cheated twice now, it will never happen again.

I've played many MMOs before, but CE, Referal and Preorder-Gimmiks were never thrown away like this. Even the Star Wars Galaxies CE-goggles were exclusive for years, and SOE is the most money grubbing publisher around.

Consider your money as vasted and learn your lesson from this:

NEVER ever trust Cryptic again.

Pin this on your credit card, besides your paypal-login and to your toilet door so you are sure to remember it when the next "promotion" starts or you want to preorder another Cryptic game or buy a "special" edition.
Hilarious signature hehe. So true.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaxx View Post
* Star Trek Online - Lifetime Subscription - Exclusives in c-store!
Not that I'd be surprised or anything, but I haven't seen any STOLTS stuff in the cstore. That is to say neither Liberated Borg race, Captain's Table, nor Career Officer are on CStore. If you're going to point at the borg bridge officer, that's a preorder bonus, not the Liberated Borg race.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus_ View Post
omg people will never quit about compensations
just give it up
Is this what you told the people who created tons of threads asking for this stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Is this what you told the people who created tons of threads asking for this stuff?
Yes, it is
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJappic View Post
I agree.. if you compensate one lot of people you need to compensate the entire playerbase who bought more than one copy of the game.

As mentioned above, it's only fair.
I agree, bought an extra copy of the game (CE) for the TNG/DS9 uniforms one week before they announced those uniforms were going onto the C-store. And when the game launched I bought the Deluxe edition and BestBuy edition for the Targ. The original copy was fine but basically I spent 100 bucks on nothing.
Closed Thread