Lt. Commander
# 1 Fajo Ship for Trophies!
06-27-2010, 06:14 PM
I read somewhere that trophy system will be implemented in the near future. I am not sure if you guys are familiar with Fajo, but he was a notorious collector of oddities and rare/unique items in one of the Star Trek: the Next Generation episodes.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to have his ship available, purely to display our trophies? Something similar to a "vanity ship" that we will be getting through the vet reward?

I understand that we will be able to place trophies in captain's table, but it's most likely, that we will be changing ships as we progress through the level and it would be pain in the a$$ to transfer all your trophies from one ship to another. I thought it would be interesting to have a permanent "home (Fajo ship), where we can display our proud collectibles, indefinitely.

Or am I spitting nonsense?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2010, 06:41 PM
That would be awesome.

Or have fleet star bases, with a huge collection room in it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2010, 07:28 PM
It sounds pretty awesome but I honestly don't remember what his ship looked like.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
It sounds pretty awesome but I honestly don't remember what his ship looked like.
HERE YOU GO ( memory alpha's information on on him )
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
HERE YOU GO ( memory alpha's information on on him )
Much appreciated for the link.

To be honest, it's a hideous looking ship, but it's the interior that counts! In the Star Trek episode, the Fajo's ship had an ample (and quite exorbitant) space where he kept his collections.

I think it would be a neat thing to have. In contrast to the austere walls/ceilings of the federation ships, the interior of Fajo's ship looks like a miniature version of Smithonian. I say we all deserve a ship in which we can exhibit our precious trophies in a sleek stylish hall/room!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-27-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm pretty sure its been stated they our display area is going to be our ready rooms.
Going to a separate ship for that sort of thing would mean I just wouldn't bother. It's my hope that you would just be able to transfer your ready room set up from one ship to the next.