Lt. Commander
# 1 Experience Points Increase
07-02-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm really getting frustrated with how hard it is to level my Klingon. I mean, honestly, how about since its almost solely PVP leveling up, giving higher XP for completing assignments. I'm sick and tired of waiting like ten or twenty minutes to join a PVP match, playign through it, doing it a couple more times, and only getting like 70 or 80 skill points. I mean, what the heck? I made my Klingon on launch day and I'm still a Lt. Cmd 3 cause its so frickin time consuming. I mean in the same amount of time it takes to get 80 XP for my Klingon, I can get like 4 times that for my Federation.

In summary:
If its going to be PVP based ranking up, there should be higher XP points for completing assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 11:45 PM
When you hit Lt Comander, the Empire Defense PvE missions open up and actually pay off pretty well due to a glitch (it says you have to defeat 3 rounds of enemies, but gives you credit after just 1 round).

These can be pretty boring real fast, but the exploration missions allow for some variety in between.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Wow I leveled my klingon in a little less that 2 weeks but that was from just grinding exploration missions
I only PvPed sporadically during my leveling and didnt really start PvPing heavily till I hit BG.

I can say it was very boreing but it can be done just have to grind away.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2010, 08:22 AM
I am a big fan of exploration stuff (Well more of killing ground mooks with my cutthroat crew than exploring part) but find the rewards kinda low.

Someone said that all in all you get same reward for doing Empire Defense and Exploration but I dont feel it when I see that 50-150 reward for 3/3 explored systems.

Also all those random do stuff for 70sp stuff seems low. Having a nice number like 150-300 would be more pleasing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm just upset the only way to rank up is either slowly through PVP, or faster but still slowly, through repeating exploration. It is just pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I'm just upset the only way to rank up is either slowly through PVP, or faster but still slowly, through repeating exploration. It is just pathetic.
Well, story missions incoming, it will be a nice change of pace. Hopefully there are some changes/improvements to exploration content, I get really sick of killing those harmful plants. I'm also praying for some new PvP maps, maybe a new scenario or two... at least something to hold us off until we get Open Sector PvP.