Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
All you people are buying all this fluff. If no one bought any of the stuff then it would go away. Of course they are gonna put everything there because people always buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Or it could be that in order to make the profit bonus by August, Cryptic is moving devs off of STO and trying to rank in a few money dollars in the C-Store.

So it's not so much polygon budgets, or data budgets, but I'd say that it's mostly because our team is shrinking, and we still have to continue to put out a lot of other content for the future, that it will be really hard for me to get the political pull to get a couple programmers, an FX guy, and myself a couple weeks to make new models for this cause.
SOURCE = http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...163481&page=11
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
[...]people always buy it.
No.
Lots of people don't buy on the C-Store. Others will not go there anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foss View Post
No.
Lots of people don't buy on the C-Store. Others will not go there anymore.
I disagree. They wouldn't add stuff if no one was buying it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
I disagree. They wouldn't add stuff if no one was buying it.
except people are.

Hello the half dozen galaxy-x's I see every time I go to space dock.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
It would have been better if iconic ships were free, and the cryptic designed ones were in the C-store, that way if you wanted something different and non-cannon you could but it .

People buy ships from the store to have a different look from what everyone else has, it wouldn't be as big of a problem if they weren't the iconic ships from the series that we have all grown to love.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
All you people are buying all this fluff. If no one bought any of the stuff then it would go away. Of course they are gonna put everything there because people always buy it.
I'm sorry. I'm obviously making everything worse by buying what I want with my money. It's awful to do what I want with what I earn, I know, and I apologize.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Question:

Why it it almost always the "BLUE" names that complain the loudest about the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo64 View Post
Question:

Why it it almost always the "BLUE" names that complain the loudest about the C-Store?
Some of them feel they are entitled because they spent more money then others did without a second thought as to whether it would be a smart investment. Those that feel it wasn't smart are butthurt and want to make trouble.

There are also those non-lifers who agree with the capitalist approach. They also whine and moan.

Lastly, we have the "Cryptic Lied" group, composed of both lifers and normals, who for some reason refuse to accept they didn't read the fine print and instead wish to accuse Cryptic of things of which they are not guilty.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo64 View Post
Question:

Because most of the recent items on the C-store were already owned by them. I don't remember much complaining before they started releasing all the exclusives.
Closed Thread