Lt. Commander
Alright So I bought two packs of 2 bridge officer slots for my main character which I am on 99% of the time. I was able to add two more officers into my crew upping the number to 12 and allowing me to use the larger bridges without any generic NPC's (Well except for the bug that is making my borg BO show up as a generic... but thats a whole different issue).

Anyway when I tried to add my 13th officer it was not added. I have tried many times now from many officers in my pending list, none are being added. There is no error message, the officers are simply not added and the message box is closed.

I have filed a bug report but was wondering if anyone else was able to add a 13th officer without any problems.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2010, 04:30 AM
My pessimistic guess is that they never thought someone would buy two packs for the same character, so they never bothered to work it out. Rushed? Sounds like it to me and I wouldn't be surprised.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2010, 10:08 AM
have the same bought it 4 times for one Car. only 1 works

i made a bug report too

i want that it works
or that your only able to buy it one time
and give us the C-Store Points back

for me 1200
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2010, 10:14 AM
The sensible thing would be to make it +2 BOs max and for the whole account...

... wait, the sensible thing would be to add the BO slots by ranking up rather than selling them in the store.

I would like to know which bean counter had the "genius" idea to sell the BOff slots. And to add to the insult on a per character basis.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
The sensible thing would be to make it +2 BOs max and for the whole account...

... wait, the sensible thing would be to add the BO slots by ranking up rather than selling them in the store.

I would like to know which bean counter had the "genius" idea to sell the BOff slots. And to add to the insult on a per character basis.

You do actually gain BO slots as you rank up...
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
You do actually gain BO slots as you rank up...
They mean after Rear Admiral I think, which currently doesn't happen.

I agree that 400 points for 2 BO slots on ONE character is outrageous. Should be across all characters.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm looking into this now guys. Thanks for bringing it up!