Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Lt. Commander
Is it just me, or is the ingame font larger and much more blurry now after they released this patch?

Either that, or the Cat 10.7 drivers have done something to it, since I haven't played since updating both my drivers and the game.

Anyone getting similar issues? Game graphics seem to be as usual (even the f**ked shadows that have been here since I bought it), it's just the HUD/UI.
Lt. Commander
# 2 yup, font changed
07-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Yea, I have no idea what happened, but the font changed, and it feels even more like Champions Online, and I'm not liking it.

I liked the old font just the way it was. Why the change?

NVIDIA GTX 260, same drivers as the last 3 months, no changes except patching the game.

blu789
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu789
Yea, I have no idea what happened, but the font changed, and it feels even more like Champions Online, and I'm not liking it.

I liked the old font just the way it was. Why the change?

NVIDIA GTX 260, same drivers as the last 3 months, no changes except patching the game.

blu789
Ah, well I'm glad it wasn't the drivers, lol.

But yes, why the change Cryptic? The previous font was much better. At least give us the option to change back to the old one at our disclosure? Or inform us of an option if there is one..

Oh and also, the display pictures of player's avatars are blurred out to some extent as well (when you select Info when you have a player selected), for me at least.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-27-2010, 11:12 PM
I have it on good authority that the Player Advisory Council didn't like the old font and thus ordered it changed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
I have it on good authority that the Player Advisory Council didn't like the old font and thus ordered it changed.
The previous one was perfectly fine, the current one is complete arse. At least give us the option to change it back if we choose ffs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crukin View Post
The previous one was perfectly fine, the current one is complete arse. At least give us the option to change it back if we choose ffs.
Sorry. The Player Advisory Council isn't designed to take input from forum members. These changes were made at the behest of the duly elected representatives of people that don't even play Star Trek Online.