Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Looking at the calendar I noticed that what is coming up for sale is labeled the "The Search for Spock Excelsior." for the Commander rank. Does this mean you're going to sell "The Enterprise-B Excelsior" for Admirals as an entirely separate product later?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2010, 02:26 PM
According to Dstahl, the Tier-3 Excelsior is going to be purchasable for energy credits. It's the Tier-5 Excelsior that's going in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Oh sweet. I withdraw my question and thank you for the info. The blue color used on this on the calendar looks the same to me as the c-store blue on there.

If that's right can I get Stormshade to lock this one please . But not Rekhan, that monkey creeps me out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Just have to say, not much makes me laugh but the "It's really per character. Oh my." quote in your picture got one out of me. Bravo.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-07-2010, 12:06 PM
So you are actually ok with getting a Tier 3 Excelsior for EC and a Tier 5 Excelsior to replace it for $$$. It boggles my mind when people line up to use the C-Store and do not consider the ethical conundrum of offering inequal costs for similar items. Guess most people don't see much beyond, 'Cool I want that' ...sad.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrion69 View Post
So you are actually ok with getting a Tier 3 Excelsior for EC and a Tier 5 Excelsior to replace it for $$$. It boggles my mind when people line up to use the C-Store and do not consider the ethical conundrum of offering inequal costs for similar items. Guess most people don't see much beyond, 'Cool I want that' ...sad.
If it wasnt for the C-store the Excelsior wouldnt even be on the release schedule for many more months. It cost money to make that ship due to player demand, and now they must rectify the costs to make it via the C-store. It sucks, but it is logical...I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 7 excel,,hahahah,,,
08-15-2010, 05:35 PM
why make a refit excel,a teir 5 the conni class is by far the fave ,,wasnt even a thought,,i think its funny...crypyic good job
Lt. Commander
# 8 "The Enterprise-B Excelsior"
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
I will wait for that version. It has been seen in space dock. I saw it myslef was shock it was the "The Enterprise-B Excelsior" version. No info has been given out on it. It should be a T5 ship. Go watch DS9: Homefront. It fought the Defient to standstill.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
I will wait for that version. It has been seen in space dock. I saw it myslef was shock it was the "The Enterprise-B Excelsior" version. No info has been given out on it. It should be a T5 ship. Go watch DS9: Homefront. It fought the Defient to standstill.
It IS a T5 ship. It is called "Generations" variant, will be released on August 26th and you can obtain it via C-Store for Cryptic Points. It will look like the one you can see on the drydocks from time to time.

The other variant, "Search for Spock", will be a T3 ship and you can get it spending energy credits ingame. This ship will be available slightly sooner on August 23rd. It will look like the regular Excelsior you know from the classic movies or some TNG/DS9 episodes.

The T5 variant can be customized with using parts of the T3 varaint, so you can mix both Excelsiors if you want to.