Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge packs not working...
08-11-2010, 11:29 AM
I purchased the Galaxy Class Bridge pack from the CStore and I cannot use them. I also have a Galaxy class ship but I do not believe that makes a difference. I have tried to customize my ship and have changed the bridge multiple times and paud the energy cost mutiple times but when I go to the bridge it just loads the standard bridge.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
best to bug it, you should be able to use it regardless of ship type since it's a c-store purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdouglas View Post
I purchased the Galaxy Class Bridge pack from the CStore and I cannot use them. I also have a Galaxy class ship but I do not believe that makes a difference. I have tried to customize my ship and have changed the bridge multiple times and paud the energy cost mutiple times but when I go to the bridge it just loads the standard bridge.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Actually, open a GM ticket. (it's different than a Bug report as bug reports do not get replied to by a person, they just get logged to a database for the Devs to look at later). It sounds like your character data might be corrupted; and a GM should be able to help with that.