Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I ran a search on this, but there were just way too many threads to sift through...

Is there any news on why VA1's can't get the Daily PVP Mission for Starbase K7 items? Marks of Honor can no longer be earned at this time if you're VA1, and the new Mk XI gear items are mediocre at best. I'd rather get more [CritH] [CritD] x2 gear as opposed to [Acc] [CritD] [Cmd] items.

Is this a know bug, or an intentional design issue?

EDIT: I know this probably belongs in the PVP section, but the issue is specific to the Feds side...
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Also since VA can't do these missions, and the new VA PVP dailies don't count for them, the following accolades are now unobtainable:

Frayed
Frayed and Frantic
Frenzied by the Fray

First Blood
House Warrior
<Not sure what the third one is called>

Neutral Zone Novice
Neutral Zone Veteran
Neutral Zone Master
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2010, 12:42 AM
Please reply in this thread if you have a VA1 that wishes to start earning Marks of Honor again. As far as I know, certain items such as very rare Covariant Shields Mk X [Cap]x3 are only available at Starbase K7 through the daily RA pvp missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2010, 01:57 AM
I'd like to be able to bag marks of honor again. I got all the ones I needed for what I wanted, but I'm not sure where I stand on the accolades, and if I want to experiment with different things the door is currently closed for my VA1. For the rest, I will wind up staying below VA1 until I get enough marks for what I want...which does seem just fundamentally wrong to me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Cryptic, is there any update on this issue?

I'd REALLY like to start earning Medals of Honor again instead of these lackluster Emblems...
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
Please reply in this thread if you have a VA1 that wishes to start earning Marks of Honor again. As far as I know, certain items such as very rare Covariant Shields Mk X [Cap]x3 are only available at Starbase K7 through the daily RA pvp missions.
I would.........
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-04-2010, 08:46 PM
To Crypitc: Any official response to this thread would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-04-2010, 09:37 PM
I Agree with all of the posts, i took a break about a month after the game was released due to lack of content. I came back and leveled my fed engineer and tact as fast as possible to obtain the retrofit ships not realizing that as soon as i hit VA the MoH quest were no longer available, which would be so bad if i didnt just screw myself out the Capx3 shields i wanted. I mean what kind of logic is that? also alot of the MK X gear at K7 is way better than the XI gear available for Emblems. I guess I need to erase my toons and start over. Cryptic wtf are u guys smoking??? time to fire some people and steal a few from blizzard then this game might actually have some potential.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-25-2010, 05:34 AM
I was so disappointed to find I could not earn Marks of Honor once I hit VA. I ranked my last toon quickly without realising, now Im stuck with chosing form only substandard gear!
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-24-2010, 09:29 PM
It feels like the game is over when you reach VA1. You don't accrue anything and there's nothing left to do but some dailies and PvP.

-R-R