FDO are a fleet focused on a tight-knit and friendly community and helping all of it's members progress through Star Trek Online. Our community is well-established within STO and has been around since launch.
We are able to provide you with a great social experience, advice and assistance as well as various fleet events such as Exploration, PvP, STF's and more! We also provide our members with a Teamspeak 3 server for socializing and fleet events.
Before joining FDO we ask that you consider:
1. That you have the ability to give, and take, constructive criticism.
2. That you have a willingness to work hard to achieve short and long term goals.
3. That you are able to access the voice chat server to ensure smooth communication during any PvP, fleet operations, episodic content or other fleet events should your focus with the fleet be for later progression. Do note that this is not a requirement for casual progression nor is it a requirement to have a microphone.
4. That you are able to provide full concentration during future fleet events and act with maturity, integrity and are capable of supporting your fellow fleet-mates.
5. That you will accept and follow the Fleet Rules and any implemented Policies.
After considering these points, and you feel that you are happy with them we invite you to get in touch with any of our members in-game, our website or on these boards and join us in various fleet shennanigans!
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you with us soon!