Lt. Commander
# 1 Ambasadors and voting.
08-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Anyone know anything about this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Only that when I made Ambassador I went to DS9, wandered around a bit. On the second level (the walk ways above the Promenade) there's an Admiral K-something just standing there. You talk to her and all she says there's nothing to vote on, but check back for when they have a quorum.

So there ya go. That's it that I can tell. I imagine it's for future as-yet-unmade content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-18-2010, 05:14 PM
My understanding is that voting occurs during the first 15 minutes of every hour. We vote on which transwarp tokens will be available in a special store to individuals of non-Ambassadorial status. The winning token will then be available for a limited amount of time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
My understanding is that voting occurs during the first 15 minutes of every hour. We vote on which transwarp tokens will be available in a special store to individuals of non-Ambassadorial status. The winning token will then be available for a limited amount of time.
REE-ee-ee-allly. Well... That's something I'll have to check out, I guess...
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-18-2010, 07:36 PM
I was able to find the DS9 Ambassador open and taking votes so I voted for one of the Ambassadors on the list. I never saw any Ambassador selling tokens appear. I might have been looking in the wrong place, however. I was curious if there is some sort of text event in zone chat announcing the Ambassador's arrival. Some peeps playing Dabo said the Ambassador arrival is bugged which might be why I couldn't find the guy. It's a fun concept tho, glad it's in game. There's a patch coming tomorrow 8/19, maybe that will fix it. I'll try it again

--cirdi
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-18-2010, 11:00 PM
That all sounds rather cheap to me....I mean grind our way to that for what?...I want a piece of the action...not a TW token...lol