Lt. Commander
# 1 CStore Trible vs Holodeck
08-18-2010, 09:32 AM
So I logged onto tribble this morning and noticed that I needed to rebuy the 21st Century Formal Wear, WTH?

How am I suppost to test stuff that is on tribble if what looks like you guys have stopped tribble and holodeck from talking to each other (couldn't access mail on tribble either) Which I think is a good thing by the way except for the Cstore!

I know this sounds like a crazy idea but if you truely have made it so tribble and holodeck are seperated why not offer items in the Cstore on tribble for free? That way we can test them tell you the bugs about them and decide if they are cool enough for us to buy on the Holodeck.

You have to have a subscription to get on Tribble, and there is no point to only playing on tribble especially when no one else is there. But it would give us an idea of how cool these Cstore items really are we could even rate the value for them to help you sell more of them.

If you decide not to then at least give me the items I have purchased on holodeck so I can play with them on tribble and tell you if there are any issues to be addressed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-18-2010, 09:45 PM
They said in the past that it wouldn't be possible to make the Tribble C-Store functional with out actually having to charge players for the items.

I'd counter they should make all the C-Store items available from venders on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-24-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyto View Post
They said in the past that it wouldn't be possible to make the Tribble C-Store functional with out actually having to charge players for the items.

I'd counter they should make all the C-Store items available from venders on tribble.
That would work fine for me, but I'm not about to spend double C-Store Credits for an Item just to preview it on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-24-2010, 03:52 AM
@Tragamite - bear in mind that data on C-Store purchases doesn't automatically get transferred to Tribble from Holodeck. In order to update that information, you'll need to transfer a character over - it'll mean that any stuff you've bought/unlocked on Holodeck is now active on Tribble. And it doesn't need to be the same one as you're currently using - just transfer any character over, check to see that the C-Store now shows your updated purchased, and you should be in business.

Hope that helps!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-24-2010, 04:27 AM
any of the preorder items will need to be clamed on live before you move to test server as pre-order items are not active on ltest any other way.