Lt. Commander
# 1 New Bridge Officers
08-18-2010, 07:46 PM
When you level up, is it required that you must take the Officer at that time? Or can you leave the 'mission' alone and keep leveling. I ask cuz someone mentioned it in chat that if you save up all your BO aquisitions for when you hit Admiral or Brig Gen, you can get them all as purples. Just wanted verification or debunking.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi There:

I'd advise taking the BO at the time it's given to you but it's up to you if you want to use them right away. They will remain on your "Assignments" tab until you decide to use them. At higher levels the BO rewards are purple. You can always discharge existing BOs in favor of the new purples ones when you receive them. Just make sure you strip them of their items before discharging OR you can place them on the Exchange for other players to purchase from you. BOs that join your crew will need to be trained and promoted depending on your captain level. Hope that helps.

--Cirdi
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I have Purple BOs already, I traded them to my alts. I'm leveling up a new alt as I'm bored, and I'm also looking for those rare, untrainable skills. That's y I asked if I could wait til max level to go to BO acquisition. Is this possible? Or am I wasting my time?
Lt. Commander
# 4 100% Purple on all mine
08-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Once you hit VA geting money is not that hard. Unless you are picky on your BOFs getting them will not be that hard. If you want 100% Orion Slave Woman. That could take while. Also most Females go for twice what the males do.