Lt. Commander
Do any rare or very rare Boff's have 3 or more Ensign and/or lieutenant abilities?

Also, I know that I have the ability to re-assign my points to my skills as I wish, but can you do this with your bridge officers too? The ones I have now, I have put many points into already (one sci officer is a lieutenant now), and I would like to get officers to replace them which have more than two ensign abilities. But, I would like not to have to re-earn Boff skill points to assign them to my new Boff's with those abilities. If I could someone how take off thier points and they go into some kind of pool, and assign those to my new bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2010, 04:00 AM
No, with the exception of some bugged officers from near release. All officers have 1 ensign 1 lt 1 ltcom and 1 commander power for both ground and space.

No, there's no bridge officer respec, you need to earn enough boff points to re-up their new abilities. IIRC, if you are at max rank your normal skill points convert into Boff skill points. Or Merits/Honor. I forget which.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
No, with the exception of some bugged officers from near release. All officers have 1 ensign 1 lt 1 ltcom and 1 commander power for both ground and space.

No, there's no bridge officer respec, you need to earn enough boff points to re-up their new abilities. IIRC, if you are at max rank your normal skill points convert into Boff skill points. Or Merits/Honor. I forget which.
Max rank meaning top admiral? Or top of whatever rank it is. For example I was Lt 11, before I spent (not earned) the required skill points and became a Lt Cmdr 1.