Lt. Commander
# 1 Excelsior?
08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
1200 points? That's a lot for a single ship. I'm surprised to see so many people waste their money. I say someone should make a formal petition to lower the price.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Cheaper then the Galaxy-X and far more useful.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderRoberts
1200 points? That's a lot for a single ship. I'm surprised to see so many people waste their money. I say someone should make a formal petition to lower the price.
LOLOLOLOL. When the Gal-X was released everyone QQ'd that it cost $25 and that was too much. Countless people posted that $10 - $15 dollars was more reasonable and that they would gladly pay that amount... that it was a fair price. Now Cryptic releases a ship that was advertised to be a C-Store purchase item from the start and they remembered what everyone said when the Gal-X came out. So they put it in the C-store for $15 because that is what everyone said was reasonable. Now Everyone is saying that amount is too much and that it needs to be lower to be reasonable (in game availability is a completely separate issue). Seriously, some of you guys are impossible to please.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Why don't all these dimwit whiners just shut up and leave the game? Micro-transactions are pretty much standard in MMOs. If I had the dough, I would buy the Excelsior.