Lt. Commander
WELCOME TO THE EPSILON DEEP SPACE EXPLORATION FLEET

The chaos in the Alpha Quadrant has left Starfleet stretched thin. Along the borders of the Federation they battle Klingons, Romulans, Gorn, Orion, Cardassians, the Jem'hadar, the Borg and now even the Breen. But even in these dark times, Starfleet continues it's mission to explore the depths of space for new worlds and new civilizations. For it is the hope that these new allies will help turn the tide of the wars raging across the quadrant. With this goal in mind, the Epsilon Deep Space Exploration Fleet was formed. Under the command of Admiral William Kelloway, the fleet continues it's mission to go where no one has gone before.

OOC: Welcome! Epsilon Fleet was created back during the Beta testing of STO and has been around ever since. Recently the fleet underwent a reformation and we are working to make it as good as it was before. Currently Epsilon Fleet

IS RECRUITING.

Contacts and a link to our site can be found at the bottom of this post.

As stated we are a Federation heavy Roleplaying group.. We try to RP as much as possible about current situations and encourage our members to create new storylines for the fleet to become involved in. But we also help our lower level member on levleing up when possible or run OOC STF's other things. Every two weeks we have a Happy hour RP night where the members meetfor drinks and just have some fun off the bridge..

New members will begin as probationary for 30 days. At that point they are reviewed and if accepted they are brought up to Junior member status. After 90 days, they will recieve the rank of Senior Member. For IC purposes, we allow all members to be the Captain of thier ship. unless you wish your character to be of a different rank or position on your ship. This is left to the discretion of the member.

EFFECTIVE 2/1/2011

We have dropped our application process in favor of a new approach. if you are interested in joining Epsilon, send a tell or mail to the contacts bleow. From there we will set up a RP meeting.

Contacts IG are:
Kenneth Travan@WraithLeader001
Lij@TheExpatriate
Koskla@industria

Or simply visit our site. There you can also find forums, as well as present and past storylines created by our members. Epsilon Fleet Main Site
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Daily bump
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Insomniac bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Annnnnnnd bump!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Daily bump
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm interested in applying to epsilon fleet . however I cannot figure out how to create a forum account. Can you help me ? Also im glad we can make an application out of game , the bio description is short on room.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-13-2010, 02:18 PM
hi i am captain solo grey i am intrested in joining your fleet at what ever positions are a valible but no lowere than captain can u send me a message to me with the list of departments that are avalible website if there is one and a chat servise if there is one thanks solo
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-16-2010, 01:38 PM
A link to the website is in the first post. Have a look, fill out an application. And then we can discuss things.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Welcoming our newest member Jhren Zharn
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Daily Bump