Lt. Commander
The Warzone Kerrat Sector... Everyone that has played it knows my arguement. Borg ships having clipping issues and melding with the structures. They can shoot us, and we can barely even select them as a target, let alone shoot back. I was even fighting s sphere that started clear of a node. The dogfight drifted towards a node, and it was like it got sucked in, or it ran into the node for protection. There it was; halfway in the node and able to fire on me like it was cool, and I lot my ablility to open fire on it. I'm sure this has been brought up in another thread, I just wanted to put the issue back up to the top.

Oh and I saw the thread about spawn killing. Nobody likes it, not now, not ever. Can we get that fixed someway too? I saw a crafty trick where it was just Cracked Planetoid and I was on Kliingon side where someone on our team led us all over to just behind the federation spawn cloaked, and they all haven't spawned into the game yet. So naturally that was an easy three kills or so, and we won the game because they were scattered after that, but I'lll be the first to admit that it was a little distastefull.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I just don't do it anymore. Not worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
This is unfortunate, you are missing the best pvp in STO. Additionally Ker'rat is an opportunity for Feds to stop doing what some AI list says and act like a starship commander.

In one of your own starfleet academy courses the tactical concept "Clear the area of all known cloaked hostiles then proceed with your mission" was mentioned. The first thing a Fed should do upon arriving in Ker'rat is to check social and determine the exact number of cloaked hostiles. Upon finding some, you should call for back up (if your numbers are less than 10). After you have broken the will of the forces there you can proceed with the mission at hand. Doing this in another order or expecting the cloaked hostiles "to just leave me alone while I do my dailies" is ludicrous. Use the training and fleet support that you have at your disposal.
Remember Ker'rat is a WAR Zone and you WILL be fired upon without warning.
Enjoy your time in Ker'rat.

Yours in the Razor Zone (aka Ker'rat) Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
Devs are you reading this? Because this is the sentiment of others not just one, I assure you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGothic View Post
The Warzone Kerrat Sector... Everyone that has played it knows my arguement. Borg ships having clipping issues and melding with the structures. They can shoot us, and we can barely even select them as a target, let alone shoot back. I was even fighting s sphere that started clear of a node. The dogfight drifted towards a node, and it was like it got sucked in, or it ran into the node for protection. There it was; halfway in the node and able to fire on me like it was cool, and I lot my ablility to open fire on it. I'm sure this has been brought up in another thread, I just wanted to put the issue back up to the top.
Borg hackers tbh, they're worse than the Russians.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-08-2010, 10:02 PM
That bug is one of the worst in game imo... It's a pain in the ass! It's been around since beta and they still haven't fixed it... wth are you doing cryptic??
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Oddly enough, this was fixed in season 2. So what is causing it to re-occur?