Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Since my former fleet QEW kicked me without explanation (appearntly Im not good enough, or something), Im looking for a new fleet.

My current setups include a healing eng/cruiser and a Sci/Raptor, both at LG1

I expect my new fleet to be active most days in PvP, with atleast one group able/willing to LG PvP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-22-2010, 11:45 AM
lol its not because you were not good enough or anything like that .
im a not very good at pvp they aint kicked me . I think what it was
is that you come on team speak & do not talk
I run my own ts for some friends & i know no one likes some one who comes on
& does not speak.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBzMadDog View Post
lol its not because you were not good enough or anything like that .
im a not very good at pvp they aint kicked me . I think what it was
is that you come on team speak & do not talk
I run my own ts for some friends & i know no one likes some one who comes on
& does not speak.
Well.. I spoke with Tide, and his explanation were that I played too much on my Fed toon (Lousisya) which is cool.. Was just surprised since I actually were on Meline, in a PvP match against TSI at the time of the kick, and that it had been like a couple of weeks since I played Fed PvP..

Had some nice games tonite flying with some of the TSI guys, so atleast theres one group thats willing to team up with me, even though I dont have a mike yet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4 House of Clan Hunters
09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Feel free to check out the House of Clan Hunters

At least we don't kick people for not using ventrilo and your more then welcome to join us on vent and listen in and type replies to us in-game.

You can join us by adding our chat channel and requesting an invite from there by typing /channel_join ClanH in-game



Nikita
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-23-2010, 03:41 AM
Ok this is to clear out all misunderstanding.

Its not an easy or fun job to kick someone from you fleet.. QEW has been changing to become a serious pvp fleet. We are at moment cleaning out the roster for ex. inactive players.

In Meline case was it that she/he was more associated with his/he fed fleet, hence the forum posts. And as that fleet (La Familia) is kinda our rivals as a fed pvp fleet. We could not talk tactics when meline was on. We may be wrong about it, but it was how the top officers felt.

The mike issuu is very secondary and will not have matter much other wise.

I have given Meline an apology for not explaining this sooner

We could also have given an ultimatum for a choise, dont now what is the right way to go. but I promise that the next time we have a similar situation it will be delt with differently, and more diplomatic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Ok this is to clear out all misunderstanding.

Its not an easy or fun job to kick someone from you fleet.. QEW has been changing to become a serious pvp fleet. We are at moment cleaning out the roster for ex. inactive players.

In Meline case was it that she/he was more associated with his/he fed fleet, hence the forum posts. And as that fleet (La Familia) is kinda our rivals as a fed pvp fleet. We could not talk tactics when meline was on. We may be wrong about it, but it was how the top officers felt.

The mike issuu is very secondary and will not have matter much other wise.

I have given Meline an apology for not explaining this sooner

We could also have given an ultimatum for a choise, dont now what is the right way to go. but I promise that the next time we have a similar situation it will be delt with differently, and more diplomatic.
As I wrote in my post, Ive not played with the LF guys in like 3-4 weeks (Godfather seems to play his KDF toon for the moment).. When Ive been on my primary Fed toon (Lousisya) Ive either been doing Deferi dailies or 3 PvP dailies in PUGs.

As I wrote, I was *on* my QEW toon in a fight against a 3man TSI group when the kick happened.

The mike issue *was* a problem, as I was asked to leave a QEW premade group, because of not having it.. Thus, I didnt do much PvP (not fun to do when your fleet dont want to play with you, which is why I speculated I wasnt "good enough"), and what PvP I *did* do was spread across all my 5 toons, on both factions.


Anyways.. Until I get a serious fleet again on the KDF side, I can get my premade kick with the TSI guys (since LF doesnt play at the moment afaik).. I played some 10+ games with them yesterday, and I didnt do too badly (hard doing bad when they keep me near immortal for entire matches ;D).. Theyre nice guys, and Im sure I can have a spot when theyre one short.. Just too bad I need to fly Fed to get a premade team :S
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaCH View Post
Feel free to check out the House of Clan Hunters

At least we don't kick people for not using ventrilo and your more then welcome to join us on vent and listen in and type replies to us in-game.

You can join us by adding our chat channel and requesting an invite from there by typing /channel_join ClanH in-game



Nikita
As long as you can accept that I play both sides, sometimes I team up with TSI, sometimes with my Fed fleet.. Once I have a KDF group, Ill be on those toons more.

Im a decent and serious PvP player, but also realize this is a game.. Win/Lose doesnt matter to me (in fact I learn more from losing) as long as the game is fun.

Next time you get a group rolling, feel free to shoot me a tell.. Maybe we can check eachother out that way.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8 House of Clan Hunters
09-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes its a game and it's supposed to be fun

We don't care if your in other fleets and team up with them to have fun and gain experience, as long as you have our ClanH channel added and hang out with us your considered part of the Clan Hunters group and all the fun and benefits that entails.

we have common sense, rules of conduct at our website ClanHuntersHQ.com the only thing we don't allow in the fleet is people who steal, cheat or act badly.

I'll let the PvP guys know to look for you in-game.

Nikita
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30 AM.