It's time again for another round of Ask Cryptic! This month we're taking your questions on any topic related to Star Trek Online, so if you've been burning to know when playable Horta will finally be released, or have any question at all, ask away.
We'll answer as many as we can, and get back to you with the results soon!
1. Can you give us any information on the classes and stats of the Orion, Nausicaan, and Gorn ships?
2. When are we likely to see the Gorn revamp hit Tribble?
3. Any chance of seeing the loot drops table revised, especially for the lower levels of play?
4. Any chance we can see canoids or even better the Children of San-Tarah in the game?
5. Any chance to revisit some of the older ship stats now that many of the new "refits" have better stats or powers?
6. What are the long term plans for the Weeklies? Is the plan to continue to produce new weekly content until further notice or is there a set date where you think you will stop or take a break?
Will we be able to use the tier 4 non-galaxy options for the tier 5 refit? I REALLY want to have an Envoy/Galaxy mix, but can only get new Celestial parts.
Originally Posted by RKRider
When will playable horta be released?
Originally Posted by Wynn
Please please please when are Exocomps being put in game?
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong
Would we possibly see a Tribble terrarium sometime in the near future for those of us who actively (or semi-actively) breed? It's been suggested (I'd have to find the thread to link to) and I know one of y'all said it was a great idea.
Originally Posted by gltrahan
any chance of seeing Starfleet academy?
Will we be seeing Ground PVP being put on andoria for ushaan battles?
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG
6: Could you guys make a Queue for the STF's? So that we dont have to search for a PuG in Zonechat?
Like in fly to the planet, klick F, Queue pops up, join existing queue / start new queue, autoteam, talk strategy in teamchat, everybody press ready and go.
Originally Posted by Elboulevardo
Can cryptic provide any detail for us as to what further improvements we will see (if any) to the revamping of sector space?