Lt. Commander
# 1 Thank you!
09-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Thank you, all of you that make this game. I have been a star trek fan sense i can remember watching star trek. I'm 44 yrs old so that be a lot of years for some and a wipper snapper for others. This is the first time i have gotten into playing PvP. All the other MMO's that i have played, i had tried their PvP, didn't like it. But now i have had a blast playing PvP on STO.
So thank you all are doing a great job. keep up the good work.

P.S. Some more firing arcs would be nice too. something like that is in Star Fleet Command.

P.S.S. for the Idea of combat on the bridge. Ever herd of a game called Elite? Ya its an old old dos game but it worked good for me.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Thanks
09-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Yer, thanks Cryptic for the wonderful game of STO, really, best game i have EVER played in my life! REALLY!
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 3 Thanks Cryptic Studios
09-26-2010, 03:02 AM
I would also like to thank Cryptic for an awesome game. Your efforts are commendable. I hope that Star Trek Online stays forever!
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-27-2010, 03:20 AM
/agree

Awsome game! Make sure you keep developing new content, abilities, races etc. as fast as you can!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-27-2010, 09:21 AM
/signed. I do enjoy STO very much, I just wish for more flesh upon it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Without exaggerating, I agree one million percent :p

The only question now is, How Long will this thread continue before a hater spoils the fun :p
Lt. Commander
# 7 Another happy STO fan here!
09-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I started STO 2 weeks ago or so and I've been hooked! As someone who's played quite a few MMOs in my younger life starting with Ultima Online I have been so surprised by how much the STO universe has captivated me.

I've been a Star Trek fan since I was a kid and the game does a great job of putting you in that world. Yes, there are a few bugs and things that need to tweaked but I've been really since joining the game to see things like the Weekly Episodes and all the things that Cryptic is working on in the Engineering Report.

Can't wait to see everything else come into the game! Keep it up!