Lt. Commander
# 1 need help/advise
09-28-2010, 11:23 AM
i just got this game about a week or two ago and actually compared to most of my xbox 360 games, i like this ont the most, but my problem is really that i have no real clue on how to play the game. like which characters to use, or the kind of ship i will want once i advance in my ranks or to put it bluntly any and all things in genearl even though i know that every one plays differntly in every way i would like if possible your feed back advise and your thoughts to how you chose your given roles in the game

thanks to all who replies to this and hope to see you in the universe
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Welcome to STO!

Now, there are quite a few things to know and understand about games like STO as opposed to console games. First of all, STO is not a single player game even though you could accomplish most of the missions in the game by yourself. About the roles, ships, gear and all that, it will all come as you experience the gameplay and I believe is part of the fun anyway so I wouldn't want to ruin things for you.

If you wish to find information about STO gameplay, planning a build and all that, you could look here.