Lt. Commander
Is there a way to permanently place a BO in an away mission position or group member number? I always use the way point feature and I prefer my engineers in the back IE group member numbers 2 and 3.. Please can someone tell me how to arrange this and make it stick?

This is how I want my team's way point/npc group members set

Member 1........................Member 4
....Tac.................................Sci.....
.....................Player......................
Member 2........................Member 3
...Eng..................................Eng....
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Try using the assignments page to re-order your BOs. Slots 1-2 would be front (1 and 2 being #s 1 and 4 in your post) 3-4 would be in rear.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Run an all Engy Away Team, each with Phaser Turret I, II, & III, and then Shield Recharge and don't worry about it 12 Phaser turrets eats mobs for lunch!!

That said, as a previous poster mentioned, try fiddling around with the assignment order and see if that puts them in the position you want. Hit K to bring up Assignments Screen, in the bottom is the Standard Away Team assignment list (so that you don't have to manually adjust each time you beam down).
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-30-2010, 05:27 PM
I have tried fiddling around with the assignment order on the Assignments Screen it doesn't work.. it seems that the group membership order is random..