Lt. Commander
# 1 Famale Breen.
10-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Kind of an odd idea that I thought of recently but something that thought of. I have a tredition of making all my Bridge Officers female and so far all of them are except for Bob which is the Breen I got from doing all the cold missions. So would it be at all possible to either Customize our current Breen and/or buying a Breen off of C-Store of Either choice of gender?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2010, 03:32 AM
who says breen have gender? who said that breen is a male if they do have gender? its wearing a space suit that it cant take off because it needs tempuratures that would freeze you to death instantly to keep itself alive. unless you are staring directly into its genitles somehow i dont see how you can claim to know what gender it is. give it a girly name and get over it! if you want the entire crew to have boobs and baby maker hips then dont use the breen.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
who says breen have gender? who said that breen is a male if they do have gender? its wearing a space suit that it cant take off because it needs tempuratures that would freeze you to death instantly to keep itself alive. unless you are staring directly into its genitles somehow i dont see how you can claim to know what gender it is. give it a girly name and get over it! if you want the entire crew to have boobs and baby maker hips then dont use the breen.
Wow dude....I mean just wow.....don't get me wrong I like it..but just WOW.....lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Wow dude....I mean just wow.....don't get me wrong I like it..but just WOW.....lol
I am not understanding your response. Everything he said is true.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Fact is, that the Breen just like the Gorn and Nausicaans is male according to his stats. I don't care how Breen procreate, but if a species has distinct males there should also be females.

=> Cryptic should add a "genderless" option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Fact is, that the Breen just like the Gorn and Nausicaans is male according to his stats. I don't care how Breen procreate, but if a species has distinct males there should also be females.

=> Cryptic should add a "genderless" option.
Well I agree that a species with males would have females but that doesn't mean that the species in question has sexual dimorphism. There are many species on Earth where you cannot tell by visual clues what sex the individual is.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I am not understanding your response. Everything he said is true.
Yea it is true.....just a little saucy how it reads........kind of matter of fact if i may.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
meh how will you tell the difference? when kira wore one you couldnt really tell any difference between her and dukat.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
I just love this whole response.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
My Breen officer is most definitely a female. Suit just hides the curves. It's a shame I can't even change the color of the suit to match the rest of my crew. Makes her stick out even more than she does already.