Lt. Commander
# 1 Sehlat Cub
10-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Cryptic,
omg omg this my favourite pet ever! It soooo cute.

Funny as when running around your captains chair and it chases you hehe.

Nice work big thumbs up!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2010, 01:46 PM
just make the game f2p already!
if it was'nt for the fact of my lifetime sub i would extra annoyed right now, im really sceptic to the c-store and it keeps increasingfor every day and every new item in the c-store...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
just make the game f2p already!
if it was'nt for the fact of my lifetime sub i would extra annoyed right now, im really sceptic to the c-store and it keeps increasingfor every day and every new item in the c-store...
If spending and extra $1.50 on a pet helps pay for 1 weekly episode then I'm all for it. Cryptic gives us plenty of free content for our sub-fee.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus852 View Post
Hey Cryptic,
omg omg this my favourite pet ever! It soooo cute.

Funny as when running around your captains chair and it chases you hehe.

Nice work big thumbs up!
You know, seeing that spoken by a guy with a Borg avatar just feels creepy on so many levels.

Still, I think it does look cute. I just won't be buying it any time soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2010, 03:38 PM
LOVE the Sehlat but I wish that the targ had it's Klingon only restriction removed. Hardly seems fair that the Klingons get to use the Sehlat and the Targ but Feds only get the Sehlat.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Still, I think it does look cute. I just won't be buying it any time soon.
Surprise, surprise, lookie here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizen_Giggles View Post
Surprise, surprise, lookie here.
Aha, back for more, I see. Ready for round two?

Seriously, though. Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? Are you stalking people who have a differing viewpoint from you or are you just a bored little flaming troll that has nothing better to do than attack people?

EDIT: Perhaps I just don't feel like buying a pet that has no in-game effect other than to look cute...or perhaps I just don't have the disposable income right now to get it...or maybe I hate the C-Store so much that I want to see it burned down to the ground and the ashes spread out over the Pacific Ocean...

In case you're wondering, it's none of the above. I just don't want to buy it right now.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Aha, back for more, I see. Ready for round two?

Seriously, though. Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? Are you stalking people who have a differing viewpoint from you or are you just a bored little flaming troll that has nothing better to do than attack people?

EDIT: Perhaps I just don't feel like buying a pet that has no in-game effect other than to look cute...or perhaps I just don't have the disposable income right now to get it...or maybe I hate the C-Store so much that I want to see it burned down to the ground and the ashes spread out over the Pacific Ocean...

In case you're wondering, it's none of the above. I just don't want to buy it right now.
okie dokie
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Isn't the Sehlat supposed to be most similar to a bear?! Why does it look like a lion cub?...
Lt. Commander
# 10 Pink dog
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Still want the pink Dog from TOS: The Enmey Within