Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for KDF Fleet
10-09-2010, 07:29 PM
My Klingon is a max-level Tactical in a BoP. I've been a part of the game since launch and I'm looking for a new KDF fleet, specifically one that can and hopefully does run STFs on a fairly regular basis. Any STF friendly KDF fleets please post.

I have TS3 but no mic, so I can listen. I've also completed Infected and The Cure, so I have access to all STFs.
Lt. Commander
Greettings Omega Hunter 9,

I am Katar@Jonathon_Davis, Chief Recruiting Officer, of the House of Gore. I wanted to take a moment to respond to your post. The HoG is relatively new KDF fleet. We have a long standing FED fleet, Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet, and started the HoG to enjoy the other side of the game. The HoG is a small but growing fleet and our leadership loves PvE STFs as well as PvP if that appeals to you. It's difficult to find KDF members that will team up for STFs so I was excited when I read your post.

If you're interested in signing up for our fleet, check us out at the site listed below. We manage both fleets from this site. If you decide to join, go to the Recruitment Center and post your intentions in the Apply to the HoG thread. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/content.php

Katar@Jonathon_Davis
Chief Recruiting Officer
House of Gore