Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Nebula Class (sigh)
10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Great another ship. Ships are great fun

But i think its around that time you Cryptic give us a little somthing in the way of End-game content so that we have somthing to do with all these fun little c-store items. Weeklys are nice but thats max 1 hour a week. Why should i buy a new ship when there isnt really anythin to do with it. The dailys can all be done in anyship at all (beleave me i have)

This isnt a negative rant post, I just dont get why we get new ships all the time but no solid repeatable challenging end game content to use them in

Am i the only one who wonders why this is?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-15-2010, 01:43 PM
(sigh) As has been said to you at least a dozen times now in various threads you've made: the people at Cryptic who do ship models, and character/BO models, aren't the same people who make game content. Different people at Cryptic have different assigments just like the waitress, hostess, and cook all have different jobs at a restaurant. Skins and models can be done quickly by 1-2 people. Mission content takes a team of people a long period of time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
(sigh) As has been said to you at least a dozen times now in various threads you've made: the people at Cryptic who do ship models, and character/BO models, aren't the same people who make game content. Different people at Cryptic have different assigments just like the waitress, hostess, and cook all have different jobs at a restaurant. Skins and models can be done quickly by 1-2 people. Mission content takes a team of people a long period of time.
sigh been hearing that since OB. If the restaurant was this slow with bring me my food i would have walked out a long time ago............
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp-Gun
sigh been hearing that since OB. If the restaurant was this slow with bring me my food i would have walked out a long time ago............
You must not have been paying attention since OB then because the game's added tons of content since then. 3 new zones, 4 new STFs, weeklies, diplomacy system, difficulty slider, new BOs, new Skill categories, and many other things. Of course that's all been said to you before, over and over.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You must not have been paying attention since OB then because the game's added tons of content since then. 3 new zones, 4 new STFs, weeklies, diplomacy system, difficulty slider, new BOs, new Skill categories, and many other things. Of course that's all been said to you before, over and over.
Name one other MMO that releases weekly missions?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-15-2010, 01:59 PM
you guys just "dont get it"
well am happy your happy, dont let me distract you from your RP'ing on your ships new bridge. Me i have done my dailys and really dont have much else to do online till tommrow, fun fun

maybe ill play Dabo cuz thats solid end game content

Love the game just wish there was a little more to do in it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Name one other MMO that releases weekly missions?
I can't name another game that does that, and I subscribe to several MMOs, and play several free MMOs too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsranger View Post
Please...leave....then. Or shut up. Or shut up and then leave. Yeah. Thats it!
Why are you so hostile? Maybe you should stop playing, because in the real world we debate. We don't attack eac other. Well, yeah some does. But those are usually criminals.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompel9 View Post
Why are you so hostile? Maybe you should stop playing, because in the real world we debate. We don't attack eac other. Well, yeah some does. But those are usually criminals.
I'm all about being tolerant. If you read the OP's posting history you will understand why I am completely out of patience for him. He sours every thread, every idea, and spends more time whining than any other poster I have ever seen. That says a lot!. If there was some sort of constructive feedback, toning down of his attacks on others, or just an over all attitude change I am sure I would try even HARDER to see his point of view. There is no place on the forums for someone who is only there to spread discord.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:26 PM.