Lt. Commander
*Choosing a jacket in the morning is a question of which has better AP resist.

*You have to constantly remind yourself that you *CAN* buy certain uniforms as Halloween costumes without a C-store unlock.

*You get into traffic on the highway and reach for the slipstream button.
**Some jerk cuts you off and you reach for the autofire

*You ask if you should pay for that Hardees burger in Gold Pressed Latinum or in Energy Credits

*You want to know if your bank will take Starfleet Merit in lieu of credit score

*Your primary evaluation of a computer consists of "how well will it run STO?"

*Your browser auto-opens on the STO forums and latest release notes

*You have a Starfleet case for your iOS device, and you use it like a PADD
**(and you are proud of it))

*You have a test/deadline/project/meeting/date/ballgame to attend and all you do is stay home and play STO
**You will TiVO your favorite shows, miss the big game, even abandon the Superbowl under extreme circumstances..... but you would rather let the world burn in atomic fires than miss the next weekly release

*You watch TNG/VOY/TOS/DS9 episodes while patching

*You have modded the STO ingame LCARS in some way to make them more cannon

*You have *all* purple end-game ship, ground, and BOFF gear. On more than one VA.
**And more than one General
***At the same time

*You have no dang idea who to vote for, or whos ahead in the elections... but you darn well know exactly what players are asking/begging/voting for or arguing over at the STO forums.

*You dressed up your cat as a Sehlat cub for Halloween

*You have ever run more than one STF in a day (is this even possible?)

*You post in Ten Forward

*You post in this thread

*You post more than once in this thread

*You can't replace a broken starter, but you know what every piece of gear is in the entire game and how it works or performs compared to all the others.
**You know where to get them and for how much

*You spend more than 10 minutes a session fiddling with your uniform at the tailor

*You spend more than 15 minutes trawling the exchange for awesome deals
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Ok, what the frakk...have you been straing in my window or something?...Honestly I see myself in um...I don't want to admit how many...bt many of these portions of the list..Instead of reaching for the auto fire...I almost reached for my bat'leth when I got cut off yesterday
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent;3108636*
You watch TNG/VOY/TOS/DS9 episodes while patching
Or you watch one of the movies, even while playing the game. (Guilty)

You post yet another thread titled to the effect of "You know you're addicted to STO when..." :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Or you watch one of the movies, even while playing the game. (Guilty)

You post yet another thread titled to the effect of "You know you're addicted to STO when..." :p
I can top that...3 STF's in a day...just ask fleeties...lol.
As well, I have been known to watch part of a ST movie whilst waiting for people for missions or STF's AND if I get bored, put on some ST music...some of my favourites would include the Klink battle music...lol and music from TWOK...lol...
Oh crap..I have posted twice here...does this mean I am addicted and need a 12 step plan?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
AND if I get bored, put on some ST music...some of my favourites would include the Klink battle music...lol and music from TWOK...lol...
If you play the Klingon theme from TMP while playing the Klingon faction... (Again, Guilty).
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
If you play the Klingon theme from TMP while playing the Klingon faction... (Again, Guilty).
What?!?!?!?!? have you been staring in my window too?...sheesh...lol..

Wait...it was me doing the opposite...btw..you are out of milk.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-22-2010, 07:34 AM
If, while watching a re-run of Star Trek you say to yourself, "I don't remeber having that much trouble when I went through this."
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post

*Your primary evaluation of a computer consists of "how well will it run STO?"

*You have a test/deadline/project/meeting/date/ballgame to attend and all you do is stay home and play STO
**You will TiVO your favorite shows, miss the big game, even abandon the Superbowl under extreme circumstances..... but you would rather let the world burn in atomic fires than miss the next weekly release

*You have *all* purple end-game ship, ground, and BOFF gear. On more than one VA.
***At the same time

*You post in Ten Forward

*You post in this thread

*You spend more than 10 minutes a session fiddling with your uniform at the tailor

Damn guilty ....

* You have told your RL friends "sorry I cant attend <insert event> Because I have a fleet event to run"...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post

*Your browser auto-opens on the STO forums and latest release notes

***At the same time

*You have no dang idea who to vote for, or whos ahead in the elections... but you darn well know exactly what players are asking/begging/voting for or arguing over at the STO forums.

*You post in Ten Forward

*You post in this thread

*You can't replace a broken starter, but you know what every piece of gear is in the entire game and how it works or performs compared to all the others.
**You know where to get them and for how much

Off the top of my head, these are the ones I have done, not to mention:

*going to bed thinking about what needs to be done tomorrow

*moving all of my VA/LG characters to the location of the next weekly in advance

*regularly wipe and copy chars to Tribble, so that they don't say 1 2 or 3 after their names

*find something silly to post to if I haven't posted in a few days

*start wondering if parts from other cars would look good on your car
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-28-2010, 08:35 AM
* You walk around humming the "Sector Space" music at work

* When someone angers you, you sing either the Battle Music from STO or Amok Time