Lt. Commander
Can ANYONE please help me. I can no longer use the number keys in ground combat. My other characters I have no problem with this. However my main character they wont work. I have never changed the bindings but never the less I reset them for good measure. I tried to then set the bindings however I have no idea what the correct bindings are. The dont not list as Num 1 key...fire main weapon, Num 2 key...fire secondary weapon, Num 3 Key...meelee attack, Num 4 key...Recharge personal shield. I can not find this in any manual and STO staff is no help at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer476
Can ANYONE please help me. I can no longer use the number keys in ground combat. My other characters I have no problem with this. However my main character they wont work. I have never changed the bindings but never the less I reset them for good measure. I tried to then set the bindings however I have no idea what the correct bindings are. The dont not list as Num 1 key...fire main weapon, Num 2 key...fire secondary weapon, Num 3 Key...meelee attack, Num 4 key...Recharge personal shield. I can not find this in any manual and STO staff is no help at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
try hitting the number lock botton
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuckius View Post
try hitting the number lock botton
That was the first thing i did...and its all the numbers not just the num pad...anyone else with something helpful?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2010, 09:15 PM
I've had something like that twice before. THe only cure I found was to beam up. Both times I managed to finish my missions without weapons. THe ops part of DS9 fleet action alone without weapons and ordering my BOs to kill the last 2 mobs of an exploration mission. You aren't alone
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-23-2010, 08:53 AM
if its like that its probably a bug i'd say toss a ticket. if its happening in all instances try re logging, if that doesn't work reset your setting to default.