Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Uniforms
10-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Hi guys,

I have a quick question about the Klingon Empire uniforms and if there are any. I have seen a few people walking around in game with cool attachments to their base uniform and a few with variants that I don't think were available at the starting character creator. So my question is, are there any unlock-able or rank oriented costuming pieces that are available to the Klingons? If so what are they and at what level do you get them?

I have already unlocked a pathetic looking sash that you can't even change the colors of, but I know there has to be more.

Thanks,
Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2010, 06:41 AM
new sashes are unlocked at each rank up (ie commander, captain etc)

some uniforms are specific to race, so nausicaans can wear one set of stuff, whilst orions can wear others. its not universal though so a klingon cant wear the nausicaan armour for example.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2010, 06:53 AM
There's some wierdness, however. Sometimes I see KDF toons with kits displayed, which never works for me. And I have a Gorn BO with Starfleet armor, but Klingon shoulder pads.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2010, 08:45 AM
I know about the sashes, but I have seen some costuming pieces on players that are not for any other races (I have spent hours in the character creator :^D). For example I saw an Orion female wearing a deep purple and gold sash/drape thing that looked awesome, and I have heard that there are robes available at high levels. Was I just mistaken? I don't even think purple can be used as a color on Klingon uniforms...

Thanks,
Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2010, 09:04 AM
i think we would need pictures

the orion females can have the loincloth and one of their tops is a fabric but i dont recognise the clothes your talking about. to my knowledge things dont get unlocked but i could be wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2010, 09:37 AM
I'll work on the pictures, thanks for your help though!

Quiiliitiila