To be release prior to Season 3
* Rest of the Devidian Series
* New Daily Patrols in Eta Eridani
* KLG Lvl 51 Ships
* Enterprise Series Bundle Pack
* 300 Day Veteran Rewards
Here's the short list of what I currently expect to be live at Season 3 release day.
* Foundry (Beta)
* Episode Replay - go back and replay episodes you've already completed
* Sector Space Visual Revamp
* Crafting turned on for KLG Faction with fun new ways to get anomalies
* Pi-Canis Sector turned on for KLG with new repeatable patrols
* Remote Contact mission UI revamp
* 200 Day Veteran Reward for KLG
* More Loot! (new craftable set, STF set, episode specific rewards)
On the maybe list for Season 3 release day (if not shortly after)
* Sitting in Chairs
* New Loading Screens * New Earth Spacedock Exterior
* Gorn character customization
* New playable Vulcan ship
* All Good Things Uniform
* Exchange Updates
On the still in the works and coming soon after Season 3 release day
* Feature Episode Series 3
* New Ground Combat Mode
* Remastered Episode Reruns
* PC Gamer Jacket Uniform
* Andorian Playable Ship
I realy hope that replacement of ESD is handled properly. I realy think that could do better that *pop* its changed. Lets add some more story to the game ....
My ideas ...
- ESD is destroyed by Klingons
- The interior and exterior have been heavily damaged, but the station is still partially functional.
- Some parts of the station have force fields over breaches (to allow normal operation).
- Look of NPC's change slightly with dirty worn uniforms etc.
- Some NPC are killed and replaced, attitude and dialogue text changes.
Then we see the new station being built around the shell of the old one month by month untill a launch of the finished product with Season 4.
Durring the construction, it would ne nice to have a seperate ESD instance where you have to defend ESD from some Klingon raiders, or Ferrengi's tryign to take advantage.
oooh wow i hope that will be put into the game, like if our crews cant repair it in time like via mini game or something we would have to make way to the nearest starbase to make repairs that would be sweet.