Lt. Commander
# 1 What Lies Beneath: 10/30
10-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Be sure to catch the spooky debut of "What Lies Beneath," the third Feature Episode in Series 2: The Devidians! It'll be available Saturday, October 30, at 11 a.m. Pacific.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Can't wait to do this mission tomorrow.....while also making sure no one messes up my yard :p

Hmmm quick question: was there any "secret" type of thing in the last week's mission? Or was it just the Breen Series that had hidden things?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
just so u know, the "Featured episodes" link is broken

edit: and the link to the news article takes u to the featured episodes list
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
just so u know, the "Featured episodes" link is broken

edit: and the link to the news article takes u to the featured episodes list
Poor Rekhan! He's never had any luck with links when he posts announcements. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Works in the actual news post. The Drupal -> VBB posting thing is going to be the death of me

Thanks for pointing it out, guys.

Here, have an awesome Youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-31-2010, 05:59 PM
I just have to say, that was an awesome mission, very spooky.
It took about 1/2 hour to do. Reminded me of the Resident Evil games' atmosphere.

I'll have to give Cryptic 2 thumbs up for this one!
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-31-2010, 06:05 PM
this mission is fantastic. This is star trek, this is STTNG "standard" mission creation , atmosphere and writing. Hell I am watching times arrow again now as a rsult lol. Really this is a fantastic effort cryptic. You got everything right and I am buzzed about seeing more content like this from you in the future.

Finally I have a mission that uses treks IP and makes it something no one else can do...i can show this to my wow friends with some pride

thank you and well done
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Great mission, really spooky, loved all the little touches and the boss at the end was a git to kill lol.
Thanks to one and all.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Most Agreeable
11-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Incredible mission, perfectly suited for the Halloween weekend. So far I have been a bit underwhelmed by the Devidian story arc, but this episode was the business. Great voice-overs, lighting, sound-effects and one git of boss at the end (I really had to think tactically about this instead of going in guns blazing as I have become accustomed to.)

It will be interesting to see how the mission reward will play in the next episode. So far it looks like an awesome piece of transdimensional trickery, I hope I get to use it to good effect. Moreover, the twist towards the end about the 23rd century corpses really got me excited. I wonder who this "legend" who has been mentioned in the episode 4 synopsis is? I'm sure Cryptic will deliver, I just hope it is NOT one of the following:

1. Wesley Crusher
2. Neelix
3. Dr Pulaski
4. Wesley Crusher
5. Wesley Crusher

Oh, and did I mention Wesley Crusher???