Lt. Commander
# 1 Bhea System Trouble
11-02-2010, 06:58 AM
I am about to post a bug report, but before I do I want to be sure it's not my computer. Is anyone else having trouble entering the Bhea System in the Vulcan sector while doing the "Patrol Vulcan Sector" mission?

I only need this one system to wrap up that mission and get another BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2010, 10:46 AM
works fine for me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-02-2010, 11:29 AM
I am currently sitting on the star in the Bhea System in the sector map and have not been given the option to enter the map. GM ticket has been filed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-02-2010, 12:42 PM
I was playing this on my alt the other day, and a friend of mine was tagging along so that she could get kill accolades for Orions and such. I could get in just fine, but she couldn't (she's a Vice Admiral, I should add), despite the fact that she could enter the other systems in the patrol just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerHayden View Post
I was playing this on my alt the other day, and a friend of mine was tagging along so that she could get kill accolades for Orions and such. I could get in just fine, but she couldn't (she's a Vice Admiral, I should add), despite the fact that she could enter the other systems in the patrol just fine.
Well, I put a bug ticket in. So maybe a dev will look into it. Hint, hint, dstahl...
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I rolled a new alt recently and noticed this myself. After flying back and forth and around Bhea for a while I was finally able to get in when I went to the very base of the Popsicle stick.

You might wanna give it a try. Either way though, this needs looking into.

Lt. Commander
# 7
11-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I rolled a new alt recently and noticed this myself. After flying back and forth and around Bhea for a while I was finally able to get in when I went to the very base of the Popsicle stick.

You might wanna give it a try. Either way though, this needs looking into.

I tried that, but no luck. I moved on to Deferi and will have my alt hang out there until Saturday. After the weekly, I'll give Bhea another go. Hopefully Cryptic will have looked at it by then.

Can't get closer than that....