Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 The lamest of the lame
11-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I have been seeing people doing the most pitiful thing in Ker'rat lately... logging out mid combat, presumably by simulating a crash, when it is clear they are going to be destroyed.

And to see someone participating in an attempted spawn camp doing it when fleet members from the guy being camped did a coordinated zone-in to break the camp, well to describe this behaviour as chickensh*t would be an insult to chickens

Unbelievable. I would kick anyone doing this from our fleets but I guess some outfits just have lower standards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm guilty of this in Ker'rat. You guys do everything you can to tick us off, and think its something fantastic to jump us while we're getting pounded by Borg, so if I don't see a way out, I just log out, and come back.

I'm glad to see its working. I knew not giving you guys the satisfaction of the kill would **** you off about as much as your ganking with us.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
I'm guilty of this in Ker'rat. You guys do everything you can to tick us off, and think its something fantastic to jump us while we're getting pounded by Borg, so if I don't see a way out, I just log out, and come back.

I'm glad to see its working. I knew not giving you guys the satisfaction of the kill would **** you off about as much as your ganking with us.
We have a good laugh on vent then head back to your spawn. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
We have a good laugh on vent then head back to your spawn. lol
I don't think that's the reaction with most of you. There was a time when I would scramble sensors and run, but of course you guys would chase. II'm a cruiser so I can pretty much tank and run you to the end of the galaxy but then I don't get any loot. Sometimes I would just stop and let you guys do your thing without firing a single return shot. Now I'm finding this more enjoyable, as the klingons don't get what the crave so badly.

When I'm in a mood for a fight, I'll do my best to fend off the gank then challenge one of you to a private match. Amazing how much I get turned down, but when you guys do accept, I usually get plenty of revenge.

I really don't mind you guys ganking around in Ker'rat. It makes things fun. Its the condescending remarks and bragging about each kill that gets to me. Like 3 ships ganking on 1 shows any skill at all... decloak, weapon buffs to the max pew pew pew. Wow, impressive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
I don't think that's the reaction with most of you. There was a time when I would scramble sensors and run, but of course you guys would chase. II'm a cruiser so I can pretty much tank and run you to the end of the galaxy but then I don't get any loot. Sometimes I would just stop and let you guys do your thing without firing a single return shot. Now I'm finding this more enjoyable, as the klingons don't get what the crave so badly.

When I'm in a mood for a fight, I'll do my best to fend off the gank then challenge one of you to a private match. Amazing how much I get turned down, but when you guys do accept, I usually get plenty of revenge.

I really don't mind you guys ganking around in Ker'rat. It makes things fun. Its the condescending remarks and bragging about each kill that gets to me. Like 3 ships ganking on 1 shows any skill at all... decloak, weapon buffs to the max pew pew pew. Wow, impressive.
+1

Really fun when I break free, then one of you comes after me alone, then I just crush you, because you don't have your cloak, your alpha strike, or your buddies to save you!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post
+1

Really fun when I break free, then one of you comes after me alone, then I just crush you, because you don't have your cloak, your alpha strike, or your buddies to save you!
You mean they stay and fight, not running and cloaking the moment the fight starts not going their way? Amazing, like real Klingons. I wish I encountered some of them.

If anything closing the window and coming back is my own personal battle cloak.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
I really don't mind you guys ganking around in Ker'rat. It makes things fun. Its the condescending remarks and bragging about each kill that gets to me. Like 3 ships ganking on 1 shows any skill at all... decloak, weapon buffs to the max pew pew pew. Wow, impressive.
Like feds don't do that?

Seriously there's this escort that always goes "unfair, 3 on 1" whenever he gets blown up....which is usually just stupid since he's usually with 3 other feds trying to spawn camp.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-07-2010, 12:12 AM
I only log off if I am actually trying to get out of Kerrat, because when you spawn camp, you don't give any time for us to exit combat and leave the map. This is one of the reasons why spawn campers tick me off so much in this game. The system keeps you there, and no matter how much you ask the spawn campers to leave you alone so you can leave, they will just keep attacking you like jerks.

I log off, then log back on, hoping to maybe get a second to leave the system or maybe I will get put in another instance.

And I have seen this with Feds, not just Klinks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post
I only log off if I am actually trying to get out of Kerrat, because when you spawn camp
Oh that is perfectly legitimate if you are getting spawn camped because frankly spawn camping itself is an exploit...but it is not what I am talking about.

When I am Klingon side, I refuse to team with anyone from RZR because they are dishonourable serial spawn campers. Indeed as some of you will know I have been known to send tells to Feds when the Dishonourable Ones are stalking them cloaked and I know I am not the only one doing this...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Oh that is perfectly legitimate if you are getting spawn camped because frankly spawn camping itself is an exploit...but it is not what I am talking about.

When I am Klingon side, I refuse to team with anyone from RZR because they are dishonourable serial spawn campers. Indeed as some of you will know I have been known to send tells to Feds when the Dishonourable Ones are stalking them cloaked and I know I am not the only one doing this...
I camp spawn also. I am a TEAR farmer. Fed tears flow best from their spawn point.
It is not an exploit. Scummy maybe, but not an exploit... as I am not exploiting a loophole in the game, this is a FEATURE of the game that everyone can access. Just to be clear, this is not an exploit. Saying it is will not snap the Dev's to attention because they made it that way on purpose, just as they made the klingon spawn point the same as the warp in point, so Klingons get the first spawn camp experience of the round at Kerrat.

Lighten up.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 PM.