Lt. Commander
# 1 The 4th daily.
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I like that missions pretty much. Good work.
And i'm wondering what the True Way is up to and if we get more insight in further missions.

Yes, that means if you have collected 10 computer cores the mission is unlocked, just talk to your Intelligence contact.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 11:15 AM
The down side ... you have to get 10 new computer core fragments to unlock the new daily again. It is repeatable, butt you can't really do it more often than the other dailies, infact you can't do it daily, only evey 4th day or so (unless you cheat and exit the Alhena map before the last enemy is destroyed, which can get you an "unlimited" amount of computer core fragments, but it costs you lots of time to get that anyway).
Lt. Commander
# 3 Failed hard
11-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I failed hard at this mission. IT just takes so much to destroy anything.... plus getting pounded on by other ships.... just proved to be very difficult... this is one mission where I could use a guide.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM
This may sound silly to some.. .but where do we get computer cores???
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobkill View Post
This may sound silly to some.. .but where do we get computer cores???
Alhena System, the Refuling station daily. The enemy ships there will sometimes drop computer core fragments.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2010, 02:47 PM
And if a Dev ever sees this thread: Please have every of the final ships drop a computer core fragment, or this will take WEEKS, not days to replay the new "Daily" which is more of a "Weekly" right now. For the last four days, I have had two core fragment drops. This is ridiculous. If it keeps going like that, I'll have my 10 core fragments by Season 3 release ... no joke.

~ Eris