Lt. Commander
# 1 Huge update on tribble
11-12-2010, 11:21 PM
There is now a huge update on tribble, don't think foundry is in it...but can always hope :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 07:04 AM
It looks like they've got part of the Foundry up but it's not working for me as of yet. I now have the 'play' or 'create' tabs and its asking me to create a new character so I can play test my new content, however, it won't let me create the new character yet. Gonna check back later today to see if that's updated. When I first logged in to Tribble it didn't give the new character option at first... so I'm hoping.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-13-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm thinking that is just in preparation for Open Beta.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-13-2010, 08:16 PM
there wasn't anything in the tribble forums about the foundry, and I haven't played tribble since before season 2 launched, I have atleast 3 gigabytes of patches, just gonna wait until actual launch for foundry
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohrmanTiegan
It looks like they've got part of the Foundry up but it's not working for me as of yet. I now have the 'play' or 'create' tabs and its asking me to create a new character so I can play test my new content, however, it won't let me create the new character yet.
That was the same thing I encountered.

A 'Create' tab with a 'New Character' button that lit up when moused over but didn't respond to being clicked upon.

Looking forward to seeing this actually work and getting a chance to play with the Cryptic content tools, even if the version we get at launch is horribly stunted and restricted.