Lt. Commander
So very sick indeed. Most of the fights in the B'tran are vs the borg or some random aliens with their generic alien de jour frigates from TNG (which was crafted out of a star destroyer model btw) and their Event Horizon-esque science ships.

I want more verity at my end game and just in a simple way, diffident enemies to attack. Wouldn't there be some chance of a group of Klingons starting something in the B'tran? OR Romulans gathering borg tech in secret? Perhaps Hirogens hunting undine? Just, please, give me somethine else to work with than what we have now.

Maybe you could add some other exploration zones to the list for dailies? Change it up every so often, toy know?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Personally I can't understand how some races can get to B'tran. Orions, Nausicaans, Klingons, and Gorn are acceptable, but Cardassians and Romulans aren't since shouldn't have access to a Transwarp Conduit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2010, 07:00 PM
I could see a few groups of romulan research ships sneaking in to steam borg tech, but you're right, there are a few races that probably shouldn't be in there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Personally I can't understand how some races can get to B'tran. Orions, Nausicaans, Klingons, and Gorn are acceptable, but Cardassians and Romulans aren't since shouldn't have access to a Transwarp Conduit.
The fact that the Transwarp conduit is in Sirius Sector doesn't mean that Gamma Orionis is next to the Sirius Sector. It could be on the other side of the Rolo Nebula, or anywhere else, giving relatively easy access to Cardassians, Romulans, or even other unknown races.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The fact that the Transwarp conduit is in Sirius Sector doesn't mean that Gamma Orionis is next to the Sirius Sector. It could be on the other side of the Rolo Nebula, or anywhere else, giving relatively easy access to Cardassians, Romulans, or even other unknown races.
Exactly. Even still, I'm sure there are other ways to get there than a transwarp gate.

Regardless, fighting the the same enemy types over and over is getting old.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Actually... Gamma Orionis was part of Federation Space. You may remember Cestus III. The lovely little rock where Kirk first encountered the Gorn, and future home of the Pike City Pioneers. It shouldn't really require a transwarp gate to get to at all.

Theres a nice little starmap here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_Orionis

With the Federation border already swiss cheese from fighting two different wars and being as the sector has already been overrun by the Borg, its not inconceivable to encounter any race there. Provided you can accept that they were able to evade or escape assimilation.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-21-2010, 12:30 AM
The Mutara Nebula is there, too. I'd love to see a future Series that takes place in and around the remains of the Genesis Planet...