Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Tribble - Foundry Bug List - December 2nd Build

The following bug reports are carried over from Closed Beta and apply only to maps utilizing the latest build (Dec. 2's Tribble release of the Foundry)
  • Please report any new bugs as replies
  • Also, posting replication steps for these bugs is greatly appreciated!
(==| Click here to read the ST.10.20101129a.1 Patch Notes |=)

note: patch notes were published on Nov. 30 - the night before the build was pushed. They are the same Version ST.10.20101129a.1

Bug List:
  • Missing Space Costumes 1
  • Misnamed Objects Banner Cardassian 02 & 03 1
  • Scale is off on Starfleet Shuttle Type 08 1
  • Preview display problem with Weather Rain 01 1
  • Missing map Alien Hills 02? 1
  • Coral Clearing 01 bugged, but can't replicate it reliably 1
  • Old bug: Gateway Ground missing an object. 1
  • Allegiance Issues: Warrigul/saur/sehlat 1
  • internal server error attempting to play map (when previewing): workaround, create new ugc character
  • list of available maps and assets show up empty: workaround, exit client and restart.
  • Away Team picker missing in published mission 1


Known Issues:
  • Warning players off the following maps via known issues:
    • Starbase 24, Kassae Ground have no minimap
    • Coral Clearing & Alien Mountains 01 may disconnect the player.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-02-2010, 03:56 PM
It was a good idea to make this thread; however, I don't think anyone without access to the Foundry's CB forums can access any of your links, Darren (at least, I can't).

I imagine the Foundry's CB forums are similar to the Red Squad's forums we had during STO's CB. (We could access them, but the other CB testers didn't have permission to read them.) I'm guessing they can either unlock those forums, or you could repost the bug post you've linked, maybe?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
It was a good idea to make this thread; however, I don't think anyone without access to the Foundry's CB forums can access any of your links, Darren (at least, I can't).

I imagine the Foundry's CB forums are similar to the Red Squad's forums we had during STO's CB. (We could access them, but the other CB testers didn't have permission to read them.) I'm guessing they can either unlock those forums, or you could repost the bug post you've linked, maybe?
I'll try to repost the bug reports but this is mostly to let players know of what bugs we found last night before this got pushed to Tribble.

Also, Tribble Bug Reports (from in-game) should be working. We didn't have this luxury during closed beta (and had to post on the forums only).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-03-2010, 09:35 PM
when choosing the liberated borg the traits say all aplied but the next botton does not light up to move to creating the project, its in the first window when you create the charecter to to test the projects.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I'll try to repost the bug reports but this is mostly to let players know of what bugs we found last night before this got pushed to Tribble.

Also, Tribble Bug Reports (from in-game) should be working. We didn't have this luxury during closed beta (and had to post on the forums only).
A way to report "in-editor" might be neat, too. Though so far, it has only been the report the "Internal Server Error" thing ...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
A way to report "in-editor" might be neat, too. Though so far, it has only been the report the "Internal Server Error" thing ...
I can't verify whether you can report stuff from the "Play Map" or "Play Mission" test mode yet. If so, that makes this thread relatively useless.

However, I just wanted to make sure that issues known about before this was pushed to Tribble would be in player hands.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-04-2010, 11:54 AM
warp in and beam in animations dont work on published missions.

correction - they do sometimes work but not all of the time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 PM.