Lt. Commander
Hey, wondering if there were any ways anyone had thought up, or perhaps I'm missing a Object I can use, to create a forcefield like in the shuttle bay, where beyond is just space? And for that matter, what do we do with Windows? Every time I place one, it just sits against the wall. It's glassy, and looks like a window, but the wall is clearly just a few inches behind it. Can't see space like you're supposed to...
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2010, 03:04 AM
I remember seeing several diffrent force field types in the Foundry, such as a fed force field or a Borg force field. I would do a search in the Foundry when they bring it back up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager24 View Post
I remember seeing several diffrent force field types in the Foundry, such as a fed force field or a Borg force field. I would do a search in the Foundry when they bring it back up.
Oh I've seen the Fed Horizontal forcefield, that's not a problem. Its creating a forcefield, or for that matter, a window, that you set in a wall, and beyond you can see space. I'm wondering if they're going to make it so we can do that.